Notice: Orb Foundation Week

Rad

Val, please note:

from http://www.adventdestiny.com/index.php/topic,400.0.html

That means no assassination attempts are encouraged.. could you please change your post? if you do want to kill someone, discuss with the admins first.

Aww...

What would be the concequences incase I wouldn't? Note that there already have been two replies to my post.

Edited by Guest

·._.·´¯)"]

Aww...

What would be the concequences incase I wouldn't? Note that there already have been two replies to my post.

It will be ignored at least. Rad already stated that trouble-makers will be ignored.

Chris: Unfortunately, you need permission from the admins like Valiant to do such an act.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I hoped I did not have the need to say this, but on a personal vendetta (Post ignored...again.) as well as for the sake of the role playing in ORB, can we all just step back and look back at each other's posts?

Not only that...We've been leaving out a whole load of people who are away. Understandable all of us wish to role play as much as possible (I'm guilty of this as well), but a little patience as well as actually bothering to look back the previous few pages to see what the hell's been going on before posting would be good. I've stopped short of calling names because I believe everyone can understand that the RP is actually getting more and more messy.

Cheers.

Uhmm, a comment on the lasts posts in the parade thread. Firstly the little "marathon post" run NeoG and I had was to get our characters updated with the events that just transpired. That was the reason my last post was still about me heading towards the cafe's doors, not yet outside of the cafe. If ever we may have caused any trouble/confusion, my offer my sincere apologies in behalf of NeoG.

Secondly, perhaps the confusion was made after a misguided post after my last post. Afterwards NeoG most probably got caught up in the confusion, resulting to inconsistent storyline posting. I shall contact the people concerned immediately so that they can modify their posts as soon as possible, but hopefully they may be able to respond to the discrepancy and solve the issue ASAP.

Again for any trouble cause, in behalf of NeoG, our sincere apologies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As much as I want to refrain from making comments here again, it seems that I'd have to do so.

First issue: On the ORB's side, Rad isn't here. Does someone here know when will he return to the role play, or knows what he wants to be mapped out in the story?

Second issue: ZAFT. At Wilhelm's post currently. Someone...Anyone from ZAFT just continue from there so we don't remain so stagnant.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...