Notice: Orb Foundation Week

Rad

It has been decided that Orb Foundation Week will begin this Sunday, November 5 (w/ respect to GMT+8). The event will take place only in Kusanagi, starting with a parade, followed by an airshow, then finishing with the Princess' annual speech.

For RP purposes, characters at any location may assume that the events are being televised across all major networks. Lastly, once Orb Foundation Week has begun, the state of RP prohibition on Orb territories will be lifted.

All characters are invited to attend the festivities, but if any characters intend to officially represent their faction, they should inform their faction leaders first (we have RSVP'd the other faction leaders on this matter). As an incentive, factions with official representatives will be allowed to participate in the parade on their own float, should they choose to have one.

[me=evo_Sieg] evo_Sieg runs toward the parliamentary building, while radiong every Orbie... [/me]

[me=evo_Sieg]"Spy spy! Attention everyone, we have a spy! Initiate Defcon 4! Lockdown ORB!"[/me]

Just joking, hehe... That would be admin powers, i suppose, hehe...

Edited by Guest

winders: I posted this as a private announcement. As liubei pointed out, this is the public announcement.

kct: he can see in all faction boards, but shouldn't really be peeking.

Valiant: Not really. The thread will be made on Sunday, GMT+8, but there is no definite time. Qrioser and I will have a final discussion before starting the event.

Wilhelm: Good to hear! Bringing a float? We'll reserve a slot in the parade for you and your entourage.

Valiant: We'll try and keep you posted as early as possible, but apologies in advance if you find the thread up before you receive notification.

Ah, I see now.

Well, in that case, I really can't tell you when the event will start, exactly, but please feel free to announce that it will begin this Sunday. The above notice provides all the necessary details already.

Yay, finally going to get a chance to RP

I'm GMT +10 So just try and organise it so that it's at a time when i'm not asleep ie. 2am or something like that (I don't care about everyone else, start it when they're sleeping jk )

Look forward to the celebrations.

What about the EA? Are we allowed floats?

Floats are allowed for factions sending an official delegation. Your faction has not yet sent word to us on this issue.

If we receive no response, or a negative response, then we will be working under the assumption that the EA will not be represented during the festivities.

Edit: Any character may attend as spectators, however, regardless of faction.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

The PLANT delegation has finally arrived!

The "Orb Foundation Week: Arrival of PLANT" thread has been made to accommodate their request.

As we are nearing the official start of the Parade, we will be closing the Dawn Breaks thread soon. We advise all event participants to move to The Parade thread as soon as they can.

• 3 weeks later...

Val, please note:

...this does not mean that Orb's guard will be down. On the contrary, security in all of Orb (especially the military facilities) will be tighter than usual, considering the possible presence of representatives from the other factions. As such, potential troublemakers are not encouraged to role-play in Onogoro or at any other sensitive locations, as chances are their thread may end up being ignored.

from http://www.adventdestiny.com/index.php/topic,400.0.html

That means no assassination attempts are encouraged.. could you please change your post? if you do want to kill someone, discuss with the admins first.