Re: Arena Combatants Information Kiosk

liubei013

The Coliseum is famed for it's extreme heavy metal combat as well as the men and women who pilot these massive machines of destruction.  This kiosk provides basic information about each contender.

[basically have a brief bio for your Arena character, since I'm sure many of you have characters here that AREN'T your main chars.]

---------------

Format

Name:

Arena Nickname:

Team: (If applicable.  If you're not part of the team, just list 'N/A')

Race:

Combat Style: (Balanced, Long-Ranged, Melee, Mid-ranged, aggressive, defensive, etc.)

Preferred MWs: (Optional and you aren't limited to what you list here)

Personality/History: (This can be brief; about a paragraph or so.  You can add info as to how your char got their nickname as well.)

---------------

I guess I should start out.

Name: Samuel Arkan

Arena Nickname: Berzerker

Team: Armor Break Cadenza

Race: Natural

Combat Style: Melee

Preferred MWs: Sword Calamity, Dagger L, Slaughter Dagger

Personality/History: Samuel is a veteran tank commander and mobile suit pilot who joined the Arena mainly to test his skills against other skilled combatants.  His nickname, Berzerker, was attained during his trial matches not that he was an angry, mindless attacker, but with his up-close and relentless assaults on his opponents.  He has a somewhat short temper and directs it at those who seem to be not as serious, but he generally does not let it influence his piloting abilities.

Edited by Guest

Name: Radon Antila

Arena Nickname: Radon Antila

Other Titles: He Who Flew the First, Father of All Mobile Weapon Pilots

Team: Currently on contract with DrakenBlade for League Season 1.

Combat Style: Any

Preferred MWs: Any

Personality/History: Radon Antila was the secret civilian test pilot who was instrumental in developing the original Moebius mobile armor line. Since then, he has experienced piloting myriad mobile weapons, in myriad environments, with myriad allies and against myriad opponents. As such, he is known to have the widest array of mobile weapon combat tactics - both team and individual - known to any pilot, making him one of the most dangerous but highly respected gladiators in the roster.

Quote: "In war, there are no points, only life or death. I chose to live."

Edited by Guest

Name: Mignon Beart

Arena Nickname: Mignon Beart

Team: Psycho Soldiers

Race: 2nd Generation Coordinator

Combat Style: Long-ranged

Preferred MWs: Strike Gundam, Astray Out Frame

Personality/History:  The 3rd member of the famed Psycho Soldiers, Mignon is the team's main support fire, breaking apart enemy formations for her teammates to finish off with ease.  She is as energetic as their team leader Athena is, if not more so, and has a penchant for sewing and modelling cosplay costumes.  Like all members of the Psycho Soldiers, she pilots the Strike Gundam first and foremost, and makes the best usage of its Launcher and Lightning Striker packs.  However, when it seems inevitable that she is required to enter melee combat, she prefers to sortie in a refurnished Astray Out Frame.

Edited by Guest

Good idea !

Name: Athena Asamiya

Team: Pyscho Soldiers

Race: Co-ordinator

Combat Style: Balanced/Melee

Preferred MS: Strike Gundam, Strike Rouge, Strike Noir

Personality/History: The team leader and good looker of the famed Psycho Soldiers, Athena is the team's balanced fighter; using a mix of ranged combat before dispatching her opponents with melee flurries. She is a pop-star out of battle and leads the younger two Psycho Soldiers in both battle and concerts, she is energetic and has great taste in men. Athena is an expert in the use of the Strike Gundam, the Psycho Soldiers forefront mobile suit used during battles, though she has been known to use other mobile suits with similar effects and outcomes. Athena prefers to use the Noir pack or the Aile pack as her striker attachment on her Gundam.

Name: Valiant

Nickname: Soldier

Team: DrakenBlade

Race: Co-ordinator

Preferred MS: Any

Personality/History: Valiant is currently a member of the DrakenBlade. He has emerged from the local leagues to become eligible to battle in the Coliseum. Despite his lack of experience in top flight, he hopes to put up a good fight and make a name for himself. Competent in ranged attacks, he preferrs to engage his opponents in melee combat.

Name: Ryan A. Kyubos

Arena Nickname: Kyuubi (Demon-fox)

Team: None

Race: Coordinator

Combat Style: Close Range

Preferred MWs: Forbidden Gundam, Duel (Gundam or dagger), Sword Calamity.

Background: Ryan mostly played in local leagues for a while, always fighting with more cunning then raw force, but loves to fight in close range, earning himself the name 'Kyuubi'. He joined the Colliseum to try and make a name for himself in the world, though he is by far, not the best person to ever fight in the Colliseum, and as a way to make money.

(Note, reason I named him Ryan, because that's a friend of mines name in RL. )

Name: Albert Sullivan

Arena Nickname: Yellow

Team: N/A

Combat Style: Antagonistic

Preferred MWs: GuAIZ

Personality/History: As a career MAW-01 Mistral operator, Albert Sullivan led a rather boring life. Move a piece of debris here and help in the construction of a cylindor there. The occasional Junk Guild team or pirate squad only made it worse. Things seemed to pick up when he finally managed to complete a course on operating a worker suit. It was bound to bring him the excitement that he wanted. The only problem was that Albert didn't own a mobile suit. The massive let down irked him to no small degree until finally advertisements of the Coliseum reached his ears. It wasn't quite what he was looking for but it was a sorely needed boost of confidence nonetheless. Naturally, after a god awful period of time, Albert made it to the big leagues where he currently fights, fights, and fights while maintaining his maintenance job.

Quote: "It's good to lose every once and a while - otherwise, I'd never go back."

Edited by Guest

Weeeeeeeeee! Awsome a Colliseum! Though I doubt my main charecter would care, so I'll make a colliseum one!

Name: Robert Derako

Arena Nickname: Ranger

Team: None so far

Race: Natrual

Combat Style: Long Range

Preferred MWs: Calamity Gundam, Buster Dagger, Legend Gundam, Slash Zaku.

Personality/History: Robert was born and raised in orb as an orphan, his parents both appaerently killed in an accident of some sort. As Robert progressed up in his life, he though about what he would do for money, seeing as he obivously needed it, and he was pretty good at the Mobile Suit simulater's, but would NEVER join the Military. He then heard of the 'Colliseum' and an Idea sparked into his mind. He then entered the Colliseumwhen he was older, seeing as it was the perfect solution for his dilemma.

(ARGH! again I slap myself for making something so short! 'Slap' I needed that. 'Slap' I needed that too. 'Slap' YOUR PUSHING YOUR LUCK CONCIENCE! (Sp?) )

Name: Val Ray

Arena Nickname: Jester

Combat Style: Balanced

Preferred MWs: Prefers infantry combat; ZGMF-600 GuAIZ

Personality/History: Val Ray has a bad habit of having some liquid courage before his battle. This leads to a 'free spirited' state of mind. That means mocking. Lots of mocking.

I'll just get this out of the way

Name: Kodess Carminé Messer

Arena Nickname: Jealousy...

Team: No Name (or Serrated Edge)

Combat Style: High speed close combat/Midfighter, but performs interchangeable roles.

Preferred MWs: ZGMF-1000/K Slash ZAKU Warrior, ZGMF-X56Sß Sword Impulse, GAT-X105+AQM/E-X02 Sword Strike Gundam

Personality/History:

An acquaintance with the goings of the arena, and the ranks of hardened pilots of the Colosseum, Kodess persists in combat rather than open warfare, favouring the sport of mobile suit fighting. Originally an economist for a previous team, Kodess has entered the combat circuit going solo, she only competes in the Colosseum for the thrills. Seemingly ignorant and one to hold a grudge, her arena attitude betrays her true nature, a generally pacifistic woman, who does not however, enjoy bloodbaths.

Funnily enough though, her arena nickname has not been of her liking, although it is quite realistic, in that she can be overly jealous of others, regardless of whatever the case is.

Edited by Guest

Name:

Arena Nickname: Echtel Endrance

Combat Style: Defensive melee

Preferred MWs: None.

Personality/History:

A popular arena pilot known for his brazen, yet smooth piloting. Little is known about this man outside the arena. Some have claimed that he changes his appearance whenever he participates in battle to avoid someone recognizing his face. He is always calm and collected, yet he lapses into a silent spell of intense concentration when pressed into a corner. However, as popular as he is, most of his colleagues keep their distance from him. Many claim he is a nuisance to be with.

------------------------------------------

Name: Neko-san

Arena Nickname: "The cat thingy"

Race: Feline?

Combat Style: Long-ranged

Preferred MWs: none.

Personality/History:

This competitor suddenly arrived without warning.

'I are a high-ranking member from LOGOS!', he writes in a barely readable script.

'I find the one who kill my brother, which only memento I have are the blue mp3 player!'

'My parents is a survivors from a secrete Alliance project, EXTENSION!'

'I show you true power from my EXTENSION abilities!'

--------------------------

Name: Shirai Kanzaki

Arena Nickname: None

Race: 3rd Generation Coordinator

Combat Style: Aggressive Melee

Preferred MWs: None.

Personality/History:

A straightforward and reckless youth, Shirai Kanzaki lives for the thrill of the battle.  Unfortunately, his spirit gets the better of him at times, getting him pumped up enough to disregard any form of calculation or strategy whatsoever. He gained infamy from dropping his armaments in the middle of a match and fighting with his bare fists. He goes into battle with only his adrenaline and his instincts.

His piloting improved the hard way, from countless mistakes born from reckless tendencies. He cannot undo his way of fighting anymore, and relies solely on his reflexes. He is the complete opposite of his arena rival, the calm and composed Echtel Endrance.

Edited by Guest

Name: Takumi Sawada

Arena Nickname: The Wanderer

Team: Currently part of Team Zoids

Combat Style: Any

Preferred MWs: Any

Personality/History: Takumi was just anormal kid growing up. Then during an unfortunate time in his life, at around 17 years old, it would seem that he f*cked up, for what reason, he would not disclose to anyone. He lost the trust of his commrades and associates, who were the only ones he trusted and used as role models by which he would be guided, and was left alone. He started to become a wanderer, thinking what he could have done to make ammends, to make them regain the trust they had in him, sekking for the help that they could have given to him for Takumi to change for the good, but due to his commrades turning their backs on him he did not know how would he be able to return their commaraderie as it was in the past.

As a means to get away from it, passing by the ORB miilitary facility he decided to enlist as a reserve pilot. There he poured all his frustrations and problems into learning how to pilot well and during the times when they were off-duty he always makes it a point to join Coliseum battles, in order to practice what he has learned. Hopefully by doing this he could get his bearing in his life again.

Quote:

(Well...I figured; why not?  So here's a character for the Col. for me (if I ever decide to pilot ) its only Col. so I though no need to be completely serious xP)

Name: Joe Bloggs

Nick: Blue.

Team: N/A.

Race: Natural.

Combat Style: Defence: Melee (in close).  Offence: Close-to-Mid-range weaponry.

Preferred MW's: GAT-01A1+AQM/EX-02 Sword Dagger.  And, Sword Calamity Gundam.

Favourite Weapon: Beam Boomerang.

Personality/History:Carefree, doesn’t really take anything seriously.  Everything to him is something that can be turned into a joke.  Joe is an Aussie through and through, an near absolute Okka.

Blue was born on Heliopolis just days before it was destroyed.  While in the escape pod, he and the other survivors were recovered by the Earth Forces Fleet; they were then evacuated in a shuttle to earth when the EFF engaged the ZAFT fleet over earth.

The shuttle successfully made it through the atmosphere; however, it was off course and landed in the Australian Outback.

While the survivors waited to be picked up (undoubtedly by ZAFT forces) during the night, a Dingo snuck into the shuttle where the survivors were sleeping and took Blue.  The Dingo ran off with Blue in his jaws, with Blue’s mothers voice echoing in the expanse of the outback; “Help, a Dingo stole my baby!”

The Dingo did not eat Blue, rather instead he was raised by a family of Dingo’s for the next three years who taught him how to fight in packs.

When Blue was four, he was discovered by a group of Aboriginals and was raised amongst them till he was ten.  He learned a lot with them, including the use of a Boomerang.

One day, he snuck aboard the caravan of a passing tourist who just so happened to be on the board of directors of the Coliseum.  The tourist took Blue in as his own.  Blue was exposed to television, Sports and Warner Bros. Cartoons- all of which he is obsessed with.

At twelve, he was introduced to Mobile Weapons.  A technician, seeing Blue’s interest in MW’s decided to let Blue have a closer look inside the cockpit of one.  Whether it was by dumb luck, or sheer raw skill is unclear, but Blue managed to start the MW he was in (an Astray) and begun to pilot it.

When the director found out about this, he had Blue trained up in MW use, and then enrolled him in the Coliseum.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Bob Rastah Sinclair

Arena Nickname: green smoker

Team: Hopefully Team Zoids

Race: Natural (extended?)

Combat Style: Grappling/ Melee weapons

Preferred MWs: Dom, Gouf, Destroy gundam

Personality/History: Bob Sinclair hales from unknown parts of the of the world. But clues of his origin comes from his long dread locks, his love for... ehrm... Smoking herbs... His rather obsessive use of the word "Man" and his mp3 player which contains nothing but reggae. Either he is a Jamaican or he is a Jamaican, most people agree. What is clear is that he came from nowhere and started to dominate the coliseum. Also Bob suffers from what appears as either migraine headaches, minor seizures, or extreme brain freeze, whenever somebody says the word "burger". His weird aversion to the word burger, his extremely keen senses, his superior piloting technique, combined, causes people to theorize that Bob is a Biological CPU. When confronted with this theory he neither denies it or confirms it. Thus adding to his mystique. All we know is that he loves to partake in occasional "Spinach smoking" and he says that it is the source of his strength.

• 2 months later...

av-510.jpg

Name: Ryota Mitsukuri

Arena Nickname: Switch

Combat Style: Varies depending on the mobile suit used, although it is more of ranged

Preferred MWs: Any Orb Union or Earth Alliance MWs, although preferably Orb-based mobile suits like the Strike Gundam (and it's derivatives) with the P202QX IWSP

Personality/History: An ORB test pilot, he is one to constantly test with a myriad of mobile suits systems for ORB's use. A firm believer in the neutralist principles of ORB, but he is never one to hold back in a battle if it involves a matter of life and death, even if it means going against principles. Because of his constant switching of tactics (something that is very prominent with his choice of mobile suit, the MBF-02 Strike Rouge) between melee and ranged combat, there are times when his moves are unpredictable.

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Zeru Ayanami

Arena Nickname: Shrapnel

Team: None, for now.

Combat Style: Much like guerrila warfare, he is defensive when the opponent strikes, and when the opponent tries to prevent as much damage as possible, he strikes with unnerving ferocity.

Preferred MWs: Field upgraded mass-production models. Eg, Astray, ZAKU, Windam, Dagger 105. (Due to its in-built all-rounder capabilities, as they are usually built for versatility in all combat scenarios if possible)

Personality/History: An ex-member of the Mercenary guild, Serpant Tail, Zeru had no choice but to go on "early retirement" and head off to Orb, attracted by its neutrality policy. Being a neutralist himself, he is however, very willing to fight for this "so-called" neutrality. Even in Orb, he had contributed his experiences into MS development, and in improving the default OS that naturals use. He never fails to carry arround a small disc with the OS that he had programmed for his own use. To further sharpen his combat skills, he has entered the Arena to pit himself against other potential duellists...

His fighting style is best described as a unique approach to defence, lashing out during moments when the opponent had just pulled a punch, recovering from his or her own barrage of attacks, usually catching them off-guard. He is an experienced MS pilot, and can hold well by himself in medium-ranged combat, to melee. At long range however, he is only accurate with a sniper rifle. Other than that, he can still coordinate tactics from the rear lines, providing accurate cover fire, and drawing away enemy fire.

XionByakuya.jpg

Name: Xion Byakuya

Arena Nickname: The Terror Of Death

Combat Style: He is aggresive & attacks the opponents balancingly according to the range of his MS. He tends to attack the opponent at a fast speed to ensure that his opponent doesn't have many chances of attacking accurately & properly.

Preferred MWs: Strike Noir (his mostly used & favourite MS),Destroy Gundam (his leastly used MS normally as a last resort for challeging extremely skilled opponents that can defeat him or higher rankers easily)

Personality/History: Xion Byakuya is a coliseum participant that participates to battle opponents as for him it is his hobby to do so. He always enjoy the sound of friendly battle in the stadium & sometimes earn money when he made to a higher rank & treats it much like a job as well. In the tournament,he is known as the Terror Of Death due to his amazing skills in martial arts & shooting target practice that made his high aggresiveness & mobility in taking out opponents aggresively & swiftly that made him quite famous. Despite of him just being a natural,he is not one opponent to be trifled with. He is the youngest brother of a family that consists of a father(Sasuke Byakuya),mother(Sakura Byakuya),eldest brother(Yugo Byakuya),middle brother(Reiji Byakuya) & his youngest sister(Nagi Byakuya).

Edited by Guest

@Dark Alpha: Do you mind not posting images of the mobile suits?  I just want this thread to display general combatants information. 

Also, I believe you need either 50 posts or an approved character profile before you can actually start RPing in the Coliseum. (But your post is fine for when you do fulfill these requirements.)

EDIT: Thanks.

Edited by Guest

Name: Landis Exel Zenastan

Arena Nickname: Danse Macabre

Team: Theta Nu Theta

Combat Style: Aggressive Balanced

Preferred MWs: ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice and ZGMF-1001/K Slash ZAKU Phantom.

Personality/History: Although a relatively new player in the Coliseum, Landis is known for being relentless when fighting, be it in a team or when alone. Despite being considered as a relatively aggressive fighter, he would stop to analyse the patterns of his opponents, yet is able to believe that there's more than meets the eye to the simple fighting patterns of a person-'A chance strike, a break in momentum' can change everything, according to him. Has no true concept of good or evil and has an intense dislike for those he believe are self-righteous in their beliefs. leading to his apparent aggressive streak in fighting. His swift, steady and sudden movements has earned him the name of Danse Macabre-The Dance of Death, who slowly leads his opponents into a elaborate trap or swiftly taking them out. Hsa joined the new team Theta Nu Theta for new challenges-and challengers.

Edited by Guest

Name: Tsubasa

Arena Nickname: N/A

Team: Theta Nu Theta

Preferred MWs: Destiny Gundam, Strike Noir, Astray (Blue Frame)

Personality/History: Tsubasa's first experience in collesium tend to get  him nervous. But he prefers to stand on the first line and protects his mates with large swords, rather than gaming with firepowers. He has a great passion for the legend Destiny MS that was once produced in ZAFT for one of the FAITH member. It's multi-mode and variety in attack ranges wasn't the main attraction for him. It was the gigantic anti-ship sword which caught his eye. Same goes for Strike Noir's large sword pack, and especially Astray, Blue Frame. Collesium only mean one thing to him. Practice.

Name: Jonathan Locke

Arena Nickname: Locke

Team: TNT

Combat Style: Jack of all trades

Preferred MWs: Anything shiny

Personality/History: Part of the first battle to take place in the collesium, Locke is anxious to create a notorious career as a fighter. Consider his wits and cunning nature and he can be an interesting foe. Take it to heart not to underestimate this young coordinator. As of yet he only has expereince piloting the Duel and a standard GOUF, he hopes to expand his mobile suit experience to find a fighting style that best suits him.

Name: Kaguzu

Arena Nickname: Dark Spider

Combat Style: Long-Range/Defensive.

Preferred MWs: Buster Dagger, Calamity Gundam, any configuration of Zaku, Gouf, DOM, and Providence Gundam.

Personality/History: A former Zaft pilot, Kaguzu quit the Zaft military little after a year of joining it, losing faith in the entire military of Zaft by there decisions in the war. Although he quit the military, he still loved a good battle, and was a very talented MS pilot, so became a mercenary, fighting for who ever paid the most and doing jobs for whatever the price. However, the need for mercenaries soon died out after the 2nd war, as such, Kaguzu quite being a mercenary.

He then decided to join the coliseum, as it was nearly everything he hoped for. A place to battle, and make a name for yourself, just fighting for yourself? It was the perfect piece of heaven for him. Still, even in the coliseum, he never holds back, taking it full throttle on any opponent. This pilot is not one to be underestimated.