TEAM: Looking for a team

Valiant

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, guess I was wrong. I thought Ray'd take a melee role.

So now we have:

Name

Combat Style/Role

Valiant

Melee

Crusnik

Melee/Swordsman

Rad

Mid-to-Long Range/Support

Ray Katsuki

Long-range/Artilleryman

... and I have little idea what Seed MS count as mid-to-long range units, lol. Help?

Although, given that Ray wants to use the Calamity and Crusnik wants to use the Sword Calamity, something tells me I'm going to have to go with the Forbidden for CE 71 matches. The Saviour looks promising, too, at least for CE 73 matches.

Rad:

CE71: Buster, Buster Dagger, Launcher Strike, Calamity (somewhat), ZuOOT (lol), GINN (supplemental heavy particle cannon, 500mm recoiless 'rifle', or 'Canus' guided missile launcher), BuCUE (somewhat)

CE73: GaZuOOT, Gunner Zaku (more towards long-ranged), Blast Impulse, Doppelhorn Dagger L/Windam, MVF-M12A Ootsukigata

Those are considered mid/long-ranged suits.  Most of them aren't really PURE support in that sense but I thought it was close enough.

Liubei: Thanks for the list. I think I'll cross out every MW that duplicates Ray's role. Also, when I mentioned 'support', I meant something that could assist the close-in people during offense, as well as adequately protect the long-range people for defense. Technically, I'm looking for an interceptor. Perhaps that would be a better word to describe my role.

Valiant: I'm game.

Bah, why didn't you say so in the first place? D:

I'll edit this post later with a revised list of 'interceptor'-type/mid-long ranged MWs.

EDIT: Bah, it's the best I could come up with for now. _<" title="" />

CE71: Duel/Long Dagger (with Fotrestra), Duel Gundam, Lightning Strike Gundam, CGUE, CGUE DEEPArms,

CE73: GAT-X399/Q Wild Dagger, ZGMF-XX09T DOM Trooper (Original and Limited prod.), ZGMF-1017 GINN Insurgent Type, Blaze Zaku Warrior/Phantom,

Edited by Guest

Sorry, I only thought of the word when I made that post.

Edit: After much deliberation, my choices for DrakenBlade team matches are as follows:

CE 73/Gundam: Saviour or Duel Shroud (depending on opponent/s)

CE 73/Non-Gundam: Limited Production DOM Trooper

CE 71/Gundam: Duel Shroud

CE 71/Non-Gundam: GuAIZ Standard Firearms Type (w/o PS, w/o Lupus beam rifle, w/ standard GuAIZ beam rifle)

Thanks, liubei!

Edited by Guest

I'll help you out as well, Ray.

The below suggestions are somewhat similar to the ones I mentioned to Rad the first time around, and I disregarded Nuke Gundams.

It'll be based on the format your other two teammates took and your role as a long-ranged/fire-support combatant:

CE 73/Gundam: Blast Impulse, Calamity, (Jeez, there aren't enough Gundams with fun firepower T_T )

CE 73/Non-Gundam: GaZuOOT, Gunner Zaku, Doppelhorn Dagger L/Windam, MVF-M12A Ootsukigata, BABI

CE 71/Gundam: Buster Gundam, Calamity, Launcher Strike

CE 71/Non-Gundam: Buster Dagger, GINN (With alternate weaponry), ZuOOT, BuCUE (iffy)

...hope that helps. _<" title="" />

When did I volunteer, Rad?

I'm not entirely sure what I would use. Here's some suits I had in mind.

CE 73/Gundam: ZGMF-X56S/β Sword Impulse Gundam

CE 73/Non-Gundam: ZGMF-1000/K Slash ZAKU Warrior

CE 71/Gundam: GAT-X303 Aegis

CE 71/Non-Gundam: GAT-02L2+AQM/E-X02 Sword Dagger L

• 3 months later...