Valiant

Leave

I'm not going to be on much for the next couple of weeks. I've just started a Business Administration course, but as it's been going for the last 5 weeks, I have a lot of catching up to do, so I can't be too active on AD until I've caught up.

oh man... I finally manage to scrap some time to log on . Sorry RL was a drag for about the last month or two. I swear I’ve at least lost 5 pounds then gained 10. Man… Teaching is hard work… I’ll be more active again…

Err I already was but I will be inactive for a while... Sorry schools started.. Its like this every year. Sighh Well I got mid terms to prepare for. Its grade 9 the year where you gotta focus to get into the nice streams in highschool. I doubt getting good marks in grade 9 is THAT hard but still I'ma focus. I'll be on when I can.

Thanks for your understanding. Also Tomorrow My internet is being cut. We're getting new service in my dad's new home once we move there ( abt next week ) I'll be active when i can so don't count me out just yet!

Thanks....

GO ORB!