Leave

Valiant

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might have noticed that I haven't really been around ever for the past week or so.

Well, uh, I don't really have time to RP anymore, since work and school are getting kind of hectic all on their own. Sorry for anyone I'm in a thread with (aka Kaizer and Winders), but I don't have the energy to write during the free time I have.

Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone here that I will be going to another anime convetion this weekend (thurs - sunday actually). So the ability in which I'll be able to do stuff on here will be very low (we'll have internet in our room but i'll probably be too busy with other things). I hope to post anything i need to before i go but in case i don't just carry on with out me. And if anyone is curious I'm entering in the AMV contest (with 2 videos) and the masquerade here at anizona, hopefully I'll get plenty of pictures (and trophies) of everything and I can share it with anyone who wants to have a looky here.

I'll be on coming to the site only once a day for the next two weeks. Once my finals are over, I would have more time Hannah, Lyn and Valentine will take care of things here. I'll still be working on the site but things like profile approval might take a tad longer.

I know I haven't even gotten a chance to really be active yet, but I will be completely offline for the next week till sunday, due to computer difficulties, and we're having it looked at and repaired. I may find a computer at school, but no promises.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I hadn't posted a leave of absence.  I got swamped by car meets/shows, car troubles and school work.  Add in a few family emergency's and my time has been eaten up like crazy.  Give me a few more days and I'll be back.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about being MIA for the last week. I was out for a while after a company asked me to join their company training for a job offer. The said call was in so short notice that I had no time to use the leave thread.

For this I am sincerely and extremely sorry. I shall try my best to recuperate from this shortcoming.

Once again, sorry guys...

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry that I've been gone for a month... Finals were coming up  and I was studying from dawn to eve. Unfortunately finals are coming up in a day or two (And will be continuing for 2 weeks.) And, because it's Summer and my cousin is getting married, my family is going to Europe, first to England, then to travel around and sight-see... I won't be able to roleplay for awhile...  I'm sorry, and I'll see you in a perhaps a month...

• 2 weeks later...

I've just started my job as a teacher. Apparently... It wasn't as easy as I thought. (Students from hell, mountains of paper work, tons of meetings and extra curricular- activities). I'm sorry I haven't RP' ed in a while but now due to this turn in my real world life I have to limit my visits to AD (need to sleep badly...)

Anyway evo_seig will sub for me and use my character as an NPC. I will log in as often as I can. So long for now...