Everything about SG

Valiant

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the most hilarious part about entering a cinema...It's when the personnel asks to check your IC for NC-16 movies and not just simply bringing it out. Geez...

If it's M18 or R21, it's understandable...But NC16? For the love of God...Use some common sense.

I guess they tend to be a little picky about movies and stuff, considering that there should be more people watching movies in comparison to consuming liquor. I don't know about the strictness of checking of the ages of cigarettes though. I don't smoke.

I hate smokers!

I dun understand why people. It's not cool, even more when girls do it.

They are expensive, and you are polluting the air by smoking.

AND you are harming all the people around you because second hand smoke is worse than smoking.

Haven't has a chance to watch M18 shows though XP NC 16 shows they checked. Even if you are in school uniform with two other classes of students taking General Paper AND your teacher present.

cause you can feel it when you bite into chunks of the fin. perhaps the soup doesn't go with anything else. i think it's made from chicken and seafood stock.

Or maybe it's just man's fascination with conquering the beast you know.. how some people have bigggg egos and they just want to dominate all