Everything about SG

Valiant

i know about the go to work at 8 and go home at 5 thingy, a cousin of mine was also like this, because of low white blood cells count or something.

Then NS shouldn't be so bad for you, you get more freedom than others

My case is a little different: It's a long term injury. For your cousin, it would be a 'permanent' condition, which puts us in different PES status. Besides, if the medical review states that my PES status isn't downgraded, I'm back to the stay-in part.

I don't really get to use the Internet all the time, since the only computers usable for surfing are a excrutiating five minutes' walk up and down the stairs.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My case is a little different: It's a long term injury. For your cousin, it would be a 'permanent' condition, which puts us in different PES status. Besides, if the medical review states that my PES status isn't downgraded, I'm back to the stay-in part.

I don't really get to use the Internet all the time, since the only computers usable for surfing are a excrutiating five minutes' walk up and down the stairs.

5 minutes walk does sound painful with your knee

Hannah, let me know in advance as I'm quite packed

You would need two weeks' advance notice for an appointment with me but I guess I can give you priority.

So nice of you.

I am so bored in school now! The sch com cannot go inside chat or MSN. Bleah.

talk here then! which question did you do? I did question 5) should crimes committed long ago simply be forgotten?

and a compre question on freedom! mleh.. next year they'll do justice remember the AQ? "How free do you want to be?"

Free from exams duh!