Kai Zergas, aka Kaizer, signing in

Kaizer

Yo guys, a little bit of warning would of been nice before the move.  I check in this morning and the sites still good, and then when I get back from school, I get an e-mail saying that we've moved 

But enough of that, Its nice to see a shiny new site, and can't wait to start RP'ing (though it may take some time, as I have mid-terms coming up over the next few weeks..... blarg 

So here's to another year and then some for Advent Destiny courtesy of Kai Zergas/ Jeremy Knight/ Lilium Trollius / Maria Kumiko/ Edana Caelan/ Sanger Zonvolt  (Maybe I'll cut down on the characters this time around........)

Well, I like to think of myself more as an aspiring author rather then any specific character, so I can't be considered a cross dresser.  After all, would that make J.K.Rowling, Brian Jacques or J.R.R.Tolken Cross Dressers?  There are multiple characters in all of their stories, and they don't all end up being the same gender.

Well, I like to think of myself more as an aspiring author rather then any specific character, so I can't be considered a cross dresser.  After all, would that make J.K.Rowling, Brian Jacques or J.R.R.Tolken Cross Dressers?  There are multiple characters in all of their stories, and they don't all end up being the same gender.

Good point, but not a lot of people think like that.

Well, my profiles are fairly loose when it comes to fitting in with the actual storyline, as only loose references to certain factions are given.  Plus, I figure that the sooner the characters are up, the sooner I can tweak them to fit the storyline, and the sooner we can start the RP.  It would suck for us to be stuck in transition like this for more then a month, right?