Hathaway: Flash of Rebellion

Roromi

Hathaway: Flash of Resistance

Universal Century 0105, it has been twelve years since the failures of the Second Neo Zeon War. The Federation reigns unopposed, with Zeon under heavy scrutiny from their former foe. Corruption runs rampant throughout the higher echelon of the Federation. “Man Hunter” has been created as a special unit meant to deport undesirables from the earth and send them into space.

Amongst the corruption, tensions have hit a boiling point on the earth. One name above all others stands out in opposition of the Federation: Mafty. In many respects Mafty has grown beyond its’ namesake and into a calling card for all opposition, with many terrorists taking up the mysterious mantle as their own.  

The hijacking of a Federation shuttle with many bureaucrats has ignited the powder keg on earth and fighting has erupted in the northern Australian region of Oenbelli. Mafty’s first army (a group associated in namesake alone) wages a dangerous guerrilla campaign against the occupying Federal forces. In response the Federation dispatched ten Gustav Karl mobile suits to the region to put a swift end to the resistance. The fighting is brutal, throughout the bloodshed heroes rise on both sides of the conflict.

-----

Just throwing this out there to see if anyone is interested in doing a Hathaway RP? The story would start with the conflict going on at Oenbelli and would take place concurrent with the movie. From there it would diverge however we wanted to take things! I think it would be cool to see characters on both sides! If you're interested let me know and I'll start making a list. I'll probably cook up a character myself soon too.

Federation Forces

Resistance Fighters