Vote for us!

Valiant

Here's some interesting statistics:

anime100.com: We are ranked second with a difference of 8 votes from the top rank.

RPG Topsite: We are ranked seventh with a difference of 217 votes from the top rank.

Worldwide Sites: We are ranked third with a difference of 3 votes from the top rank.

Otaku Topsites: We are ranked fifth with a difference of 3016 votes from the top rank.

Anime Heaven: We are ranked fifth with a difference of 20 votes from the top rank.

RP Guild Topsite: We are ranked second with a difference of 54 votes from the top rank. We are also their current featured site!

Sparkling Anime: We are ranked second with a difference of 55 votes from the top rank.

Help us become the top site on the various lists! I know we are far behind on the lists that do not reset or reset very irregularly. However, a vote a day goes a long mile so please keep the votes coming in!!!

• 3 months later...

I have updated the list of sites for you to vote at.

Anime 100

We are ranked 8th with 1 vote. I'm sure we can make a charge to to top!

RPG Host

We are ranked 18th, a long distance from the top.

Sci-Fi Topsites

This list has just been reset! We are ranked 8th with 1 vote. The top site has only 4 votes. It's not too far off!

RP Guild

We are ranked 11th. We can do it!

Anime Heaven

We are top!!!

Sparkling Anime

We are top!!!

Anime-Links Top 50

We are tied for third place and only a difference of 3 visits keeps us away from the top spot!

We can top so many lists! Please help us out by voting for us!