During the course of this RP, I will assume new variations will be created. This will be the home of them and will likely be updated many times.

Hellion Pantera

AEU_Hellion_Mendoza_Cartel.png.97abffc70a47d2487773d9d4118b2bfd.png

One of the earliest models of the AEU Mobile Suit Hellion, this Hellion Initium was used by the Mendoza Cartel's enforcers to establish their hegemony over the Taribian drug trade. It was most likely acquired as surplus as part of an illegal trade between officers of the Taribian military and cartel representatives. While the Mendoza Cartel gave way to rumors that the Pantera's performance even surpassed that of the Hellion Perpetuum, it's far more likely that its only upgrade is the bold livery it uses to intimidate enemies.

(First Appearance in Episode 3)

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Graham's Union Flag Custom

275289513_GrahamcustomwShield.png.66db39f887725a2403ed2b99177b8438.png

After the attack at Taribia, Graham Aker made the decision to upgrade his Union Flag into a force to be reckoned with. The aerial machine now has wings forming the shape of an "X", allowing the pilot to reach much greater speeds in mobile suit and flight mode. With the transformation system also being prioritized, the Flag can only be used by Graham because of the extreme skill needed to do so midair. Note the Exia's shield, which was lost by the Gundam in Taribia and repurposed for the Union's best ace.

(First Appearance in Episode 6)

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Gundam Kyrios Repair

351681545_KyriosRepair.jpg.79605e5ecf82ba559dad41e8f9af1e19.jpg

After its battle with Graham's Flag, the Kyrios was mangled and beyond repair with Celestial Being's capabilities at the time. Since the arms took a majority of the damage, they have been replaced by more generic appendages, preventing the mobile suit from transforming. This temporary fix was able to use of the current weapons available, with its main rifle meant for a variation of the Virtue. While unofficially called the Kyrios Repair, it was still referred to in missions by its original name.

Full Armor 0 Gundam

246359368_FullArmor0Gundam.thumb.png.5970aa5dea3886cec3f50f98344e33aa.png

Due to the merging with Fereshte after Rai's betrayal, the 0 Gundam became Celestial Being's fourth mobile suit. Using upgrades developed by Sherilyn Hyde, the Full Armor add-ons gave the outdated machine a boost in defense, along with more weapon options. This Gundam doesn't have a standard cockpit, instead it contains a Haro terminal within the center of the torso. Also included is the Trial System similar to the Virtue, which wasn't known by the other Meisters.

AEU Enact Orbit Package (Rollout Colors)

1475074423_RickEnact.png.29d1ba789abb1b181d38433064116339.png

The multi colored mobile suit was brought out by the world power in order to have a proper space type machine. The plasma jet engines and wings were replaced with space-use rocket engines. While the first production run was unable to transform like its Earth counterpart, the mobile suit still had an edge in speed and weight. Three of these, piloted by higher class officers in the AEU, were first revealed to Celestial Being by pure chance. Their pilots also nicknamed the mobile suit, calling it the "Rick Enact".

(First Appearances in Episode 7)

Edited by FrostyFoster

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Spectre
      The small engine apexed at a new octave just before Edmund hit the clutch, shifting the gear and lowering the hum of the engine once more. The motorcycle curled along the cliffside highways, dying light reached along the ocean waves below and cast long shadows along the road from the safety rails. The sun itself seemed caught between the ocean and the dark overcast of storm clouds stretched along the sky overhead.  Edmund clung onto the crotch rocket tightly as he felt the exhilarating G’s from his turn push into his stomach. 
      He was back home, or rather what used to be considered home. The stunning visage of the setting sun and the ocean waves felt nostalgic, although Edmund himself couldn’t safely say he could rightly recall the sensation. He eased up on the throttle and let the bike coast into the cliffside town that he had been heading into. Rain began to pelt the road and his person as he coasted down the highway. Again, though it all felt familiar, it had little comfort beyond that of a fuzzy dream. 
      Edmund had taken off from his little island base earlier that day, but the distance needed to be cover was rather large, so it was already late by the time he got to Spain. “Probably for the best…” he murmured as he pulled into the vacant streets towards a storage facility. Thankfully, it wasn’t too late that he couldn’t go inside to do his business.
      As he parked his bike, he walked over to the doors. He wore a black trench coat that fluttered behind him in the ocean wind and hazy rain. He ran a gloved hand through his brown hair, he kept his motorcycle helmet on the seat of the bike, hardly caring if it got wet. The facility was one of those civilian rent to store buildings with individual storage sheds inside. The array of fluorescent light added to the commercial feeling of the facility. His boots echoing loudly in the vacant hallways. 
      He paused as he came up to a particular unit. Slowly he brought out some keys from his pocket and fumbled with them until he had the right one for the padlock. With a click, he had the lock free and was raising the metallic garage doors open for his own unit. 
      The room itself was fairly vacant. To one side there was a shelfing unit with dozens of banker boxes. In the middle of the little unit was a desk with a seat and table light. For a moment, Edmund considered closing the door behind him but shook the thought from his head. Instead, he pocketed the keys with lock, and went to the rows of boxes, peaking in each one. Finally, he settled on one box in particular and brought it over to the desk and switched on the light. 
      It was hard to imagine to a normal person, but to Edmund this was everything that used to be him. Each box housed some section of his life that he had categorized. For months after his accident he had gone through the material in hopes of sparking that recognition of who he was supposed to be. 
      Settling himself down in his seat he pulled out a file from the box and began to look at it. The folder contained his military records, back when he served in the AEU. Perhaps it was being behind the controls of a mobile suit again, but he felt like there was something about Celestial Being that was reminding him more and more of his past. 
      After a few minutes of looking at the text records he found himself grunting and returning the folder in frustration. There had to be something else he was missing, but what? Reaching down he pulled out another folder and opened it up, pictures practically flew out of the archaic file to splash onto the concrete floor. Edmund hissed a curse under his breath as he tried to scoop up the old photographs. Before he could pick them up however a woman’s voice called out to him from the hallway. “Say I know you!” 
      At first Edmund felt a bit of dread, he looked up to see a middle-aged woman with blonde hair. She appeared to be clutching a bag of some sort. The  woman managed to wag a free hand in the air and point it accusingly at Edmund. “That name on the uniform. I recognize it!” Her finger pointed at his old uniform which was hanging in the edge of the shelf. Her finger accented the name tag, “and your face… you’re not Victoria and Alfonse’s boy are you?”
      Edmund offered a weak smile as he stood up with his pictures in hand. He walked over and politely offered his free hand for a handshake. “Indeed I am!” He replied cheerily though deep down he was already dreading the conversation. “Forgive me, but I don’t recall who you are…” he led on with his tone and the woman’s face lit up, “Oh! I’m Lorraine Halevy!” Recognition fluttered in her eyes as she studied Edmund. “Yes i do remember you! Last I saw of you was before you went to the military, don’t you remember?” Her voice trailed off as she found it difficult to believe he could forget her. 
      Edmund let out a helpless laugh as he reached up to scratch the scars on his face, “well as a matter of fact I don’t…” He looked around nervously feeling suddenly self conscious, “you see I lost my memories in an accident…” he shook his head. 
      Thankfully she interjected, “Oh my lord! I-I didn’t-“
      “It’s fine. Really!” Edmund protested as he raised his hands up assuringly. A smile grew on his lips,  “In any case I go by Edmund now…“ 
      She smiled back at him, “well I’m glad you’re alive! I’m sure your parents are thankful of that too. What brings you here?” She asked curiously.
      “I just happened to be in the area and thought I’d come by to look at my old stuff…” he trailed off as he turned to look at the box. “Once in awhile it helps me remember things…” he added wishfully. 
      “Oh you poor thing!” Mrs. Halevy added woefully. Wishing to change the subject Edmund turned back to look at her. “What brings you to the storage units Mrs. Halevy?” 
      The woman blushed some as she stammered for a second, “Oh, just getting something that I wanted to give my niece for her wedding coming up.” She clutched the bag in her arms to accent her claim. Finding the conversation getting awkward now Edmund offered, “Well I hope it’s a wonderful wedding. Thanks for saying hello to me Mrs. Halevy I appreciate it.” He smiled and nodded as a means of telling her to leave. To her credit she paused as if to say something but smiled as she turned to walk away. Just as he was about to leave she stopped to turn and add, “Take care Edmund, and if you ever need someone to talk to please look up our family. Maybe we could help refresh your memories over some tea?” 
      He regarded her and could tell that her offer was genuine. “Thank you very much Mrs. Halevy. I may take you up on that next time I’m in town.” He smiled back at her as she left finally. 
      He felt odd as she left, it was always uncomfortable running into people who knew the old him. He reached down to look at a picture of him back when he was in the military. The kid staring back at him had a dumb grin on his face, careless even. He was surrounded by similarly dressed guys, they appeared to be in some barracks. Shaking his head he flipped the picture over. He’d seen the photo a dozen times already to no affect but this time something caught his attention.  On the back of the picture was a hand written message, “Maybe next time we can take a picture together?”
      The elegant curves on the message, the precise lettering, it was clearly a woman’s touch. How come he had never noticed the message before? He looked over the message repeatedly for many moments. The crackle of lightning broke his concentration and he looked up in bewilderment. Sighing he tucked the picture in his jacket. Without a word he put everything else away and sealed the storage unit once more. 
    • By FrostyFoster
      EPISODE 1:
      October 6th, 2307 AD
      AEU ORBITAL ELEVATOR
      Automated machine guns blared inside a military testing ground, sending an array of bullets against a sleek green mobile suit. This is little to stop the machine though, responding to the attacks with dodges and speed, using its rifle to hit many of the targets. A crowd of suits watched with awe at the new AEU creation, although two stood out as they observed it. The two Union members discussed the mobile suit, referred to as the Enact, intently while also discussing its flaws.
      Union engineer Billy Katagiri mentioned how the basic design was just of copy of their mobile suit, the Flag, to his cohort Graham. However, the demonstrator took note of this. Due to the Enact’s hi-tech sound system, he exited the mobile suit, only to badger the observer for his statement. Far above the mock city was a creation who was bound to give the pilot much more of a problem. The sleek mobile suit sped downward at a breakneck pace, causing the military to attempt to make contact from the orbital elevator. None could be made though as more of the crowd noticed the strange machine head towards the testing ground.
      The red haired pilot watched along with the others, getting back inside the turquoise mobile suit as people slowly began to evacuate. “Hey! He yelled through the Enact’s intercom. The gray and orange paint scheme caught the pilot’s attention quickly. “What are you? You look like you’re HRL… Whatever you are, you’re ruining my mock battle!” When no response was given, the pilot got more aggravated. “Don’t you know who I am? I’m Patrick Colasour, the best ace in the AEU!” A small blade slid out of the machine’s wrist, creating a deafening frequency as it vibrated. The Enact ran towards the Exia while pointing the sword outward to the enemies cockpit. “Hey! Talk to me!”
    • By FrostyFoster
      The year is 2307 AD. With the depletion of fossil fuels, the world now relies on solar power systems ran by three world powers: the Union of Solar Energy and Free Nations, the Advanced European Union, and the Human Reform League. Minor countries have fallen into chaos, resulting in a world of war and suffering. A paramilitary group, called Celestial Being, has appeared in response to this new reality. They intend to end all wars by fighting themselves.
      However, this is where the world of Gundam 00 changes. Veda has selected different candidates to be their four Gundam Meisters, sending this world into a completely different direction. The decisions these new characters will make may give Celestial Being the world they envisioned, or they make create a nightmare that sends humanity down a path of no return…
      This is Gundam 00 Redefine

GUNDAM MEISTERS

Judge as Albus, pilot of GN-001 Gundam Exia

FrostyFoster as Feldt Grace, pilot of GN-002 Gundam Dynames

Roromi as Edmund Spectre, pilot of GN-003 Gundam Kyrios

Replicator as Rai Nemerič, pilot of GN-005 Gundam Virtue
    • By FrostyFoster
      “Is now really the time?” An older man floated through a bright hallway, holding onto a silver briefcase with one hand, while grasping the lever pulling him forward with the other. “I don’t want you making a scene while I show off my creation.” As the crewman with the most amount of experience, he understood how important the Gundam Meisters would be, hoping that the captain of their ship would give a good impression of herself. Also, this new piece of equipment for their new pilot would give him more control over himself and his mobile suit. He knew it wouldn't be wise for the forecaster to piss him off.
      “Relax Ian. It calms my nerves.” Behind him was Sumeragi Lee Noriega, drinking out of a tiny Sake can as she rode with the Ptolemaios’ engineer toward their destination. What she didn't let the engineer know was that it wasn't her first as she drank more, thinking about their new Meister. “Plus, I’ve already met him before.” It had been a few months since she’d first talked in person with the man previously known as Alistair Judge. Currently, the finishing touches were being made on the Meister’s new appearance in the medical bay.
      “I can’t believe he’ll be the easy one…”
      The tactical forecaster had little information on the remaining two Meisters chosen for their grand operation, both of which would be arriving soon. One had most of their biography redacted, while the other had little data to begin with. Sumeragi hadn’t expected Veda to go this route, especially when she learned who the Dynames’ pilot was going to be. She wondered if two years would even be enough for the group to connect well, considering the people chosen.
      Nevertheless, she continued with Ian through the corridors of likely the most sophisticated ship ever created, eventually stopping to the medical bay, or rather their makeshift salon. With their crew as small as they were, the forecaster worked with what she had. As the door slid open, Sumeragi was shocked at what she say. Their resident doctor, Joyce, shrugged to the forecaster, watching as the queen of fashion made her finishing touches on the white hair in front of her.
      “Annnnnd done!” Christina, Celestial Being’s new programmer, grinned as she clasped her hands together. The chair was spun around toward the two new guests, with Chris handing the Meister a small mirror. The Ptolemaios’ captain was prepared for a change, but was still caught off-guard, especially by the pure white hair. “What do you think?.. uh…” At that moment, she realized he still hadn’t told her his codename, taking another swig of her sake. “That's right, I forgot. So what’s your new name going to be?” Ian cringed slightly, placing the palm of his hand on his face.
      “Off to a good start…” He muttered.
    • By Judge
      Biography

Full name: Alistair Judge
      Codename: Albus
      Faction: Celestial Being
      Sex: Male
      Height: 5’9”
      Weight: 180
      Eyes: Brown
      Hair: White
      Skin: Tanned
      Handiness: Right

Personality
      Albus can be a tough person to get along with for many, owing mainly to his brazen arrogance and a tendency to self-aggrandize. Respect, to Albus, is not something one is obligated to but rather a thing that must be earned through merit. This is especially true on the battlefield. While Albus is typically dismissive or neutral to civilians, opting not to associate wherever possible, he can be an absolute pest in the heat of battle, openly mocking his opponents should they fail to stack up to his exacting standards. This often puts him at odds with his fellow Meisters. While he recognizes their skills as fellow Gundam pilots, he is quick to judge their performance and offer advice when it isn’t called for. Nevertheless, his loyalty to his squad runs deep and Albus is more than willing to put his life on the line for his comrades.
      While he holds his prowess with a mobile suit in high regard, he recognizes it solely as a means to an end. In truth, Albus loathes combat and takes part in it only to further Celestial Being’s mandate of peace through intervention. Regardless of his distaste for war, he takes great pride in his abilities and as a result, tends to fight with needless flair that often lands him in hot water.
      Strengths and weaknesses
      Union Ace– Albus, a former Union pilot, has considerable experience with mobile suits, particularly those used by the Union such as the Realdo and the Flag, to a lesser extend. He has sortied many times, earning himself a reputation as an ace pilot as a reflection of his skills.
      Phantom Pain –As a consequence of the accident that led to him going missing, Albus lost his right hand up to the middle of his forearm. It has been replaced by a cybernetic prosthetic that allows him to interface with his Gundam directly to aid in its piloting. But while his new hand may aid him in combat, the phantom pain still lingers…
      Hot-Head –Albus’s arrogant and his tendency to disrespect and taunt his enemies often lands him in difficult situations. This has a habit of bleeding over to social situations as well.  
      Striving for Peace- In his heart of hearts, Albus fights purely to achieve the promise of a better, peaceful future. While he is intensely loyal to his comrades and co-pilots and is proud of his abilities as a Meister, he truly detests having to use them. He believes ardently in Celestial Being’s mandate but knows that, should their goals waver from the achievement of world peace, he would gladly leave them behind.  
      Appearance
      Initially a rather average looking man, Albus’s accident and subsequent initiation into Celestial Being forced the man once known as Alistair Judge to adopt a completely new identity, even down to his physical appearance. Albus has a white hair and lightly tanned skin and trends towards the stylish, chic, and primarily black with regards to his civilian clothing. He keeps his body in excellent shape in case the fight must be taken outside of the cockpit. His right hand has been replaced with a cybernetic prosthetic capable of interfacing with the Exia, granting him a minor increase in control over his mobile suit
      History
      Alistair Judge was a dog of the Union. Growing up on fringes of the northern Canadian territories, Judge joined the Union as a means to escape the fate met so often by those born in small towns. Enlisting allowed him to see much of the world, but also made him witness to strife and bloodshed. Most of Alistairs active duty in the Union forces saw him fighting insurgents and terrorists in smaller nations. During his time in the Anti-Terror unit, Alistair discovered his knack for piloting and quickly earned a reputation as a pilot ace on multiple different sorties, earning him the nickname “Arbitrator”.
      In 2303, during a minor conflict over disputed territory in the Pacific Islands gone awry, Alistair and several of his squad mates were shot down by Human Reform League forces. Though he was declared missing in action, Alistair was very much alive, recovered from his crashed mobile suit by island locals. During his recovery, Judge experienced first-hand the squalor and poverty those caught between the Union and its enemies had to suffer. With his eyes opened to the true status-quo of the world, Judge made his way across the Pacific, winding up first in Taiwan, then China, before finally landing in Japan.  With an intent to try and change the world from inside the Union, Alistair tried to alert his superiors to his survival, only to find that he had been erased from Union records. Without any identity to call his own, Judge wandered for some time before he was contacted by someone claiming to be associated with an organization intent on bringing peace to the world. Initially skeptical but having nothing to lose, Judge agreed to meet with this shadowy organization that called themselves Celestial Being.