Time may have froze but Aker didn’t flinch, didn’t ease his tense grip on the controls of the Noblesse. He hated the filthy zeke, oh how he hated this particular opponent. “Listen here you pathetic spacenoid. This is far from over… I’ll be coming for you.” He unceremoniously cut the transmission and sat in his cockpit stewing over his lack of performance. “This is what happens when I pull my punches…” Aker mused softy to himself. It didn’t even dawn on him that his team had won, so focused on the match he was. 

The EL diver’s reverie was dispelled when he found himself standing on a victory podium next to Icarus. It was hard to maintain a scowl with the cheering crowd around the duo. “What just happened?” Aker muttered to Icarus as he sheepish raised his hand to wave at the people cheering for them. “Where’s the boss?” He hissed near his teammate as soon as he realized that Wade wasn’t anywhere to be seen. It was hard to concentrate with Sneaker pandering to the crowd and the thunderous echo from the stands. Evidently this had been quite the upset for the match, and the crowd was showing their admiration for the underdog team. All for a performance that was only mediocre, Aker thought. I wonder how the other guys did? He wondered as he kept waving while looking for a way to get out of the situation and find Wade. 

• Like 1

“I have you now!” Icarus cried, his sword mere inches from piercing the mechanical heart of the Wyvran. Then his mobile suit ceased to move. In fact, everything stopped in place and for a moment, the world of GBN became completely still.

“Are you kidding me?” Icarus said after a moment of trying to jiggle his controls with no feedback. “Did the damn thing crash? I was so close!” He covered his face with his hand. How would he explain this to the others?

This is so embarrassing

His moping was interrupted a half second later by Sneaker’s announcement that time was up.

“Huh? Ohhhh…” Icarus let out an embarrassed little chuckle as he reclined in his cockpit chair. “Ah, well…as long as I didn’t cost my team the game,”

He was transported moments later to the top of a winner’s podium, joined only by Aker and the cries of the adoring, if brand new fans. Aker leaned in close and whispered to him, Icarus looking over at his teammate. “If I had to guess, I’d say we won is what happened. Wade must have roasted his opponent if what Sneaker said was true,” he waved to the fans with a big smile before turning back to Aker. “I didn’t even know there were special moves in this game, but it sounds like he used his. I don’t know where he could’ve gotten to though, but for now we just need to worry about the audience. So smile and wave, Aker,”

A little while later, the majority of the audience had disconnected and the festivities had wound down. Icarus and Aker had moved from the podium to a secluded spot away from the podium.

“That’s two of you now who’ve pulled the old disappearing act, huh?” Icarus placed his hands on his hip and looked off into the middle distance. “I wonder where he could’ve gone? Especially after we just won such a big event,”

• Like 2

Die Zeonic Mörder watched as the cheers and hollers came from the crowd for the winning team. Sepp started to hiss, only for his leader to grab his shoulder. “They deserve this.” Leon uttered while Hans grunted. “Having a new team like this win’ll brighten their spirits.” Hans chuckled, although he was still pissed about his exit from the battle. The Zeonic leader meanwhile wondered where Fleur’s was, but didn’t worry too much. “Like Zeon, we’ll always be up for a fight.

The Starshiners had left the stage entirely after their embarrassing defeat. Zander hadn’t said a word while UC-AU logged off completely. As the festivities continued, an alert began to ring near Blaze, causing her to get to a more quieter location away from the battle area. “It worked perfectly, didn’t it?” She spoke into her menu, the picture opposite to her blank. “No darling, Zander and the others don’t know. Did you get him?”

SPECIAL MOVE ACQUIRED
(FINISH MOVE 01)

Wade Lincoln stood in what looked to be an abandoned warehouse. Flashing in front of him was a single screen, waiting for a Diver to fill in a new name. “How did I get here?” Wade wondered, realizing how similar he felt to his teammate leaving them. The excitement in him began to build up as he came to terms with the fact that he used a special move. “That’s right! It needs a name!”

(Fleurs Flash)

He felt it worked perfectly with what was created during as battle with Zander. People who had their own special moves said they would correlate with parts of your identity in GBN, so it didn’t surprise the teen how this came to fruition. However, he was surprised by the hooded man in front of him, swiping away both his and Wade’s menus. 

“Y-You’re the guy to started this whole battle! The Fucan…something pilot.” The figure shook his head. “Fucanglong. A mobile suit much better than yours.” Wade shot him an angry look. “Are you kidding me? Did you see how I did? Let’s battle again if you-wha?” The Diver was met with shock as the man removed the black hood. An extremely pale face stared at Wade, with 0’s and 1’s looking to be almost tattooed into the skin all around the head.

“I… I don’t…” Wade stammered while staring. This wasn’t some cosmetic change. Whatever it was, it was apart of him. The Fucanglong pilot remained quiet, only to bring back Wade’s menu with the flick of his right hand. “GBN is more then just a game.” He watched the Diver intently. “I’ll keep in touch with you. Enjoy your win.”

By the time Wade had returned to the mission area in his Gunpla, the celebration was over. As he got out of his mobile suit, he carried a large gold trophy shaped like a Dom’s head. “Maybe because it was three teams? I don’t know.” Thankfully, the Diver found his comrades quickly. “Hey!” He yelled out. “Sorry about leaving like that. I didn’t even get to tell you guys how good you did!” He held out the gold head. “They put this in my inventory, along with a nice win to bump up our Force Rank.”

The Fleurs leader watched is the artificial sun began to set. “More than just a game. That’s been obvious for a while, but…” Fleurs De Noblesse made their mark in the game, but it wasn’t over yet for the trio. New challenges were bound to arise in the days to come.  

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Roromi
      “Again!” Her voice stern but sincere. “You’ll never be able to hit me with that attitude.” The boy breathed in ragged gasps. He was tired, tried of attacking, and tired of constantly being belittled by that witch of a woman. 
      Two mobile suits stood face each other on a scenic plateau. Around them was a vast desert with monumental landmarks and a vast emptiness that seemed to lead on to the edge of the horizon. The boy, Casval Creed was using a gold colored variant of the Gundam Astray Red Frame with its’ iconic katana held with both hands. Opposite of the samurai-esque suit was the Mercurius from Gundam Wing with its deflectors swirling around the suit confidently, the arms of Sayla Creed’s Gunpla crossed in front in supreme confidence. 
      “I’ll get you this time!” He roared as he brought his katana down towards the taunting red mobile suit. Of course his attack didn’t hit, it never did. Always striking and never hitting, that was the story of his life. Indeed the katana blade slowed down as if hitting a web and remained poised in midair, tendrils of electricity licking around the weapon as it remained frozen midair. The red frame variant pulled its’ sword out wide to slide off the invisible field protecting the Mercurius. Casval Creed cried out in disgusting, stomping away from his sister Sayla. “I don’t believe you…” he started as he slowly brought the Gunpla around to face his sister. “Every time I hit your shield my sword just bounces off!”
      The Mercurius was already shaking its’ head as Sayla, no Artesia the diver, started to chastise, “you underestimate your weapon. Father used to use that mobile suit all the time you know? I’ve seen-“
      “Yes! Yes! I’ve seen his battles too you know!” Casval cut back angrily. Still the Mercurius was shaking its’ head, “so you’ve seen him do the very thing you say is impossible? You disappoint me for being a seed fanboy and not understanding the potential of Gerbera Straight!” Sayla’s tone seemed branched from vast patience with her younger brother and it wasn’t the first time he was glad for her calm demeanor. She continued as if reading his silence as a prompt to continue. “Father used that very sword against a similar unit as mine to cut through the shield. Gerbera Straight can deflect energy, and not just beam shots. Just like a real katana it all depends on how you angle that blade for your cut.” She motioned for the sword from her brother and he offered the weapon. In short order she was moving the weapon through a familiar routine. Near the end of her movement she called her shield deflectors in front the gold colored red frame and effortlessly she smashed the blade down through the force field. To Casval’s credit he was able to quick step behind himself in time to dodge the attack. 
      Artesia held the tip of the sword aimed at the Astray’s neck for a long while. “See?” She asked rather confidently. Casval was still frustrated from all his failures but he held back any snarky responses and gulped down his pride before admitting. “Th-thank you sis…” Artesia chuckled and stood the Mercurius up straight. “I think that’s enough training for not little bro! How about we log off to today?” Casval let out a sigh and agreed after a moment, “sure... same time tomorrow?” 
      “Sure!”
      —-
      The night air was cool, as the chill wind gently floated through the air. Casval stood in the large backyard of their house, bokken in hand. The teen swung the piece of wood up and down over his head in a precise motion. Beads of sweat dripped off his head as he continued the routine repeatedly. With each strike she shuffled forward in his steps, each strike bringing his footing along with the mock attacks. He would reach the end of the grassy area only to turn on his heel and repeat the process to the opposite end of the lawn. The Creed complex was large, located outside of Tokyo in the country side. The house itself was a modern affair with a large back garden fenced in to the estate. 
      Casval cried out with his attacks, trying to derive power from each swing of the bokken. By this point in his exercise he was getting exhausted but still his sister’s words echoed in his head about holding the weapon right. While the real world may have not been GBN he figured some principles of the concept could carry through. He reached the end of the lawn once more and collapsed on his rump and leaned back on his hands to stare up at the cloudy night sky. 
      “I was once like you… of course I didn’t have a nice private backyard to practice in.” Casval arched an eye brow and turned back to see his father, Marco Creed approach him from behind. “Oh? Do you still have the moves?” Casval couldn’t help but taunt as he tossed the wooden sword at his father. Marco didn’t miss a beat as he caught the blade mid air by the handle and quickly presented it on guard and properly swung the blade down overhead much like Casval had been doing just a few moments before. His old man flashed him a toothy grin and presented the blade back humbly to his son, “some people might say that I do.” Marco chided as he sat down next to his boy. “Sayla told me you were using my old red frame to practice in GBN today. Did you like it?’ 
      Casval was already grinning and nodded his head, “yeah! I mean its’ hardly a red frame the way you have it colored but it was a lot of fun to use!” Marco smiled as he gazed up at the clouds then looked back down at his son, “well in that case how about you fix it up right?’ The man reached into a pocket of the jacket he wore and produced the familiar Gunpla from before. “I want you to have it. Not just to take it, I want you to tune it up, give it your own flavor to it if you will?” 
      The teen hesitantly reached out for the model, of course he had used it before but now it suddenly seemed so much different to him. “You want me to rebuilt it?” Marco was nodding and smiling at his clever son, “yes. I think it’s a fine machine to start off with. I’m curious to see what you’ll do with it.” 
      Casval’s eyes dropped down to the figurine in his hands now and studied the real grade red frame which had its red traded for a shade of gold. Slowly the boy began nodding more to himself than his father, “I’ll do it… I’ll make you proud!” Marco was already chuckling at the boys response however, “you already have son!”
      —-
      The familiar cross armed pose of the Mercurius wasn’t so daunting this time around as Casval swung in at his sister. The mobile suit stepped back with each incoming attack but each attack was still foiled by the floating defenders. “You would think with all your practice you would know how to do it now?” Artesia taunted as her brother roared out another attack. The blade did seem to dig in a little deeper against the force field this time around and Sayla did raise her eyebrow at that. “C’mon! You think the random divers are going to be as forgiving as me? They’ll eat you alive! And you call yourself a Creed?” 
      Casval flared his nostrils at her remark and he paused as he raised the blade over his head. He angled his hands over the controls and in turn shifted his grip ever so slightly on the weapon. He sucked in his breath and before striking started to let out a roar from his belly, the blade trailing down in a swift motion. Just like that, Gerbera Straight sliced through the force field, just like that the katana arced in towards the Mercurius head, just like that Artesia raised up her shield saber, igniting the blade just in time to parry the attack. 
      They remained poised in that position for along while, Casval catching his breath as he realized he made his sister draw her weapon finally. There was finally a chuckle emanated from the opposing red mobile suit, “well well… took you long enough, Char… from now own we can start the real training brother. Are you ready to start living up to your name at last?” 
      A grin spread on Casval’s lips and he nodded, “I’m ready sis!” The Mercurius batted away the Katana and the floating energy shield replaced in front of Sayla, “again!” She commanded. 
    • By Roromi
      Biography
      Full name: Casval Creed
      Aliases: Char
      Sex: Male
      Height: 5’5”
      Weight: 120
      Eyes: Brown 
      Hair: Black (white in game)
      Skin: fair 
      Handiness: right 
      Personality
      Fanboy is just one way to describe Casval. He’s excited about Gundam and is a very friendly kid. He’s particularly fond of his namesake and often tries to emulate the positive characteristics of idol. He will act chivalrous and noble as much as he can and often strives for those ideals as well. His hearty nature can sometimes lead him to trouble but he seems to have a knack for getting out of situations usually. He’s very fond of his family and is usually appreciative to have his sister around. 
      Strengths and weaknesses
      Pedigree – at a young age Casval was exposed to Gundam and Gunpla. His father taught him about GBN and Gunpla battle and distill a sense of fondness for the hobby that drove Casval to always strive for greater heights, to live up to his father’s expectations. He has access to many of his father’s personal resources. 
      Novice - he’s still getting used to the controls and interfaces of GBN. He’s more likely to make social mistakes online as well. 
      Seed Fan Boy – Gundam seed is his favorite show and he will often pause to reflect on the mecha or memorabilia from that show.
      Fear of failure – he wants to live up to his father’s name and reputation and hopes to surpass it sometime in the future even. 
      Bold/brash – because of who he is he is always willing to make dramatic gestures or take the difficult path when doing tasks. 

Appearance: 

Small and slender, he still has to mature physically. At times he still feels awkward. 
      History:  
      Casval is the youngest of the Creed family. Both his parents are avid fans of the Gundam franchise so it was only natural for his name to be after one of the more iconic characters. Along with his sister he was indoctrinated at a young age to enjoy Gundam. Ironically it wasn’t until he was older that his father even suggested he build Gunpla as well. Naturally because of his namesake he grew to like most Gundam villains and especially enjoyed their mobile suits. 
      It was only recently that he was invited to start playing with his older sister Sayla. Together she’s been slowly showing him the ropes as he’s become more and more intrigued by the mysterious world of GBN. 
    • By Replicator
      Year 20XX. People around the world have taken to building and customizing their very own Gunpla (Gundam Plastic Models) as the world's #1 hobby. In Gunpla Battle Nexus Online, a Virtual Reality MMORPG which is often touted as ''the next-generation hobby attraction'', users from all around the world turn into Mobile Suit pilots (also known as Divers) by scanning their Gunpla and uploading their data to the game, allowing them to pilot their dream machine.
      As if the content added by the game's administrators wasn't enough, they notice a wealth of very well made custom campaigns, individual missions and machines, made by experienced Divers with a knack for making their own original content. To acknowledge the newly formed modding community, they prepare Update 1.8, also known as the Community Update, where popular stages and campaigns can be submitted for the administrators' Endorsement, bestowing upon them the ability of giving clear rewards to the Divers who complete them, and where popular Gunpla builds can now be encountered as rare NPDs (Non-Player Divers), with either the personality of their Creator, or that of an existing Gundam character...
      However, despite being nearly complete, Update 1.8 hasn't been actually released to the public, and is now on one of the final stages: playtesting and polishing. This is the story of a group of beta testers from all over the country, which team up to tackle one of the most ambitious campaigns bundled with the update...
      - - -
      Cast and Posting Order
      Replicator as Game Master, Lieutenant Aida, Isla, Daniel, NPDs
      Roromi as Creed, Gabriel Winter
      FrostyFoster as Kyle, Wade Lincoln, Charo
      ShirokuHakudo as Shin
      I'mAnnoyingHer as Carter Lee
      MM007 as Hikaru, Nana, Ellen
      Rabiddy as Risu
      Judge as Apollo, Raymond Hermes, Million
      (Sign-ups have closed for now. If the need arises, they shall open again. Contact Game Master via Discord when that happens.)
      - - -
      Gunpla Sheet
      To help everyone understand the machines each other made, and to establish what they can and cannot do, players MUST reply to this post with their own sheet to play. One sheet will be made per machine. For making sheets for new machines or upgrades to previous Gunpla, edit your original post and add the new sheet under that of your previous machine.
      IMPORTANT: Players can give their Gunpla a secret system of any kind, but they must add "REDACTED" in all-caps under "Special Abilities/Features", and run their idea by the Game Master for approval.
      ---
      [Diver]'s Gunpla Collection
      #1 - [Unit Name]
      [Images, if any]
      Base Unit:
      Operator (Diver Name):
      Detail the parts and modifications used by your mech by the following sections. Please remember that each perk will have a draw back for each bonus it offers. The examples given are merely examples and anything not listed may be added so long as it can be rationalized. If another player has already added a non-listed element you want to use, try to use that same rationalization for said element rather than making your own.
      Structural Defense: i.e
      Phase Shift Armor - exceptional resistance to physical damage, at the cost of power consumption per hit. 
      Gundanium Alloy - well balanced endurance, at the cost of weighing down the unit.
      Nano Filament/Anti-Beam Coating - exceptional resistance to beam weaponry at the cost of being frail to physical damage. 
      Conventional Materials - offers lighter armor weight for greater mobility, with no added benefit.
      Special System: i.e. 
      ZERO System - offers exceptional target acquisition at the cost of zoning out the rest of the battlefield.
      Funnel System - offers a devastating attack system at the cost of being burdensome.
      Trans-Am - offers exceptional mobility at the cost of high power consumption.
      Melee Weapons: i.e.
      Beam Saber - standard mobile suit weapon, offers exceptional cutting power at the cost of power consumption; small enough for multiple housings on the unit. 
      Anti-Ship Sword/GN Sword - a cumbersome and slow weapon with exceptional cutting power, likely only one on the unit.
      Heat Rod - a whip-type weapon that heats up to deal damage, likely only one on the unit. Greater reach than most melee weapons, bordering on ranged, but less precise and damaging than heat sabers and hawks.
      Projectile Weapons: i.e. 
      Beam Rifle - Can deal high energy damage at the cost of power consumption and rate of fire.
      Machine Gun - can deal physical damage with limited ammo capacity but high rate of fire.
      Bazooka - can deal high damage at the expense of very limited ammo.
      Buster Rifle - high energy weapon with high power draw and limited shots; can deal massive damage.
      Shield: i.e. 
      Physical Shield - reliable and heavy.
      Energy Shield - light weight but draws energy to function.
      Missile Shield - weaponised shield with limited ammunition and low protective value.
      Power System: i.e. 
      Battery Pack - offers a light weight power solution for greater mobility but limited supply.
      Nuclear Plant - offers unparalleled power at the cost of expense and environmental danger if damaged. 
      Solar Furnace - offers exceptional energy and propulsion (including Trans-Am) at the cost of being proprietary (limits backpack options) and expensive.
      Special Abilities/Features: i.e. transformable, SD, secret, etc.
    • By Roromi
      Thought it would be nice to list all the known forces in GBN. Please feel free to add on any, they could either be relevant to a single character or mentioned in passing. There is no particular order to these. I’ll make updates when I’m able to!

Challengers of Diamond - Player force used in the main story. 
      Known  Characters:
      ·      Aida: Cosmotel > Airbatel > Aquatel
      ·      Carter Lee: Zaku Foreunner > Comet Dagger 
      ·      Kyle O’Connor: Trinames Repair > Zeong > Trinames
      ·      Apollo: Gundam Oriole
      ·      Isla (NPD):  Galbaldy > GP03 > Variable Gundam

Alpha Team - Player force used in the main story. 
      Known  Characters:
      ·      Marco Creed: Zero Saviour > Gundam Bael (Creed Special)
      ·      Hikaru Hiyashi:  Beta Gundam
      ·      Risu:  Higanbana
      ·      Shin Hakuren: Astral Age > Astral Age AXCEL
      ·      Kamille Bidan (NPD): MKII Strike
      ·      Fa Yuiry (NPD): Asshimar Rebuilt

Fleurs de Noblesse - Player force used in the main story. 
      Known  Characters:
      ·      Wade Lincoln: SD Command Gundam North America Type > Command Gundam FSD > Gundam MKII Local Type
      ·      Raymond Hermes: DaeDal > Leo Chevalier
      ·      Gabriel Winter aka Aker: Ardent Exia > Jäger Astray >

ZAPP (Zodiac Alliance of Plastic Products) - Accessory company that isn’t a force but has a substantial investment and presence in GBN. 
      Known  Characters:
      ·      Marco Creed (Zapp Agent): Elden Buster
      ·      Apollo: Gundam Oriole

SCC (Seed Cosplay Consortium) - Composed of characters who enjoy Cosplay and Gundam Seed franchise (see Hunter Stories).  
      Known  Characters:
      ·      Shin:  Destiny Gundam > Golden Destiny
      ·      Stella: Blast Impulse > ???
      ·      Meer: GNX pink Custom > ???

“Orb Force” - An unnamed force briefly mentioned to be a similar affiliation to SCC but solely focused on Orb related material (see Hunter Stories). 
      Known  Characters: n/a

Die Zeonic Mörder - German Force composed of three Divers who look down upon non-Zeon Gunpla. 
      Known  Characters:
      ·      Leon Schultz: Geara Hunda > ???
      ·      Hans Sauer: Dreistier > ???
      ·      Sepp: Gelgoog Natter > ???

Baka Brawlers - Close combat focused team led by a wise old Diver. 
      Known  Characters:
      ·      Grandmaster: Grandmaster Gundam
      ·      Josh Duncan: Age Titanus
      ·      Dave: Astaroth Smackdown
      ·      Mina: Nobel Venus
      ·      Raye: Nobel Mars

UNIVERZ - Originally much smaller, this force is in the top 20 of all forces thanks to their leader’s list for more power. 
      Known  Characters:
      ·      Chris Rogers: Tallgeese Avenger > ???
      ·      Hammerhead: Bygoog > ???
      ·      120 other Divers

Violet Horizons - The team formed by Shin Hakuren, made on the foundation that new horizons could be seen loved and experienced with Gunpla. It was always his dream to have a unit that could slip the bonds of earth and fly straight to the stars. 
      Known  Characters:
      ·      Shin Hakuren: Stargazer Horizon
      ·      Sorrey Hakuren (this is Shin): Gundam Helios (Strike Base)
      ·      Michale Kree: Star Jin
      ·      Olivia Lione: Stella Kapool

JANET (Just Another Non Existant Team) - Elite competitive force focused in atmospheric use Mobile Suits, Mobile Armors and aircraft. Cut-throat, selective and rude, they're known to push the rules of every event and even the game's own to the brink of infraction in order to score another win. However, despite claims by former team members which have since disappeared from the public scene, they've never been actually found guilty of true foul play. 
      Known  Characters:
      ·      Bawoo Brothers: Bawoo (Mentioned) > ReBawoo Böing

Puru Sisters - GBN Image Girls
      Known  Characters:
      ·      Nana (seven): ReGelg R >Qubeley Kai (blue)
      ·      Ellen (eleven): ReGelg R >Qubeley Kai (pink)
    • By Hunter
      Gabriel Winter sat in the lounge of his space base. He reclined into his seat and rubbed his face with his good hand, his lame arm strapped across his chest with a harness. For perhaps the hundredth time he questioned what he was doing, but he decided it was worth his curiosity to try. He brought up his menu and selected the NPD rental section. Gabriel paused as he hovered over the option to rent and decided to go ahead. Within a few moments a red headed girl materialized in his lounge.
      Lunamaria smiled and announced cheerily, “Lunamaria Hawke reporting for duty!” She saluted almost exactly like the last time her saw her and he winced as he studied her. “I can’t wait to work with you!” She said as she walked over to the seated Gabriel. Standing up he offered his hand to the NPD, his limb shook from fear, and she responded by taking up the handshake. “Do you… do you recognize me?” He asked through a strained voice. She cocked her head at the question seeming lost in thought, and Gabriel held his breath. 
      ———
      Aker stood on the oil platform by the rails overlooking the sea. The wind blew into his fair features the saltiness of the sea. It was both chilling and invigorating. He found that he liked that particular perch, with the wind rushing at him he could loose himself entirely in its intensity. The wind reminded him that there were greater forces at play, always. It humbled him to merely exists against the gusts. His contemplation was interrupted by the chime of a new message. He brought up his menu to investigate. 
      Even with the wind in his face he found himself squinting at the message from his Zapp friend. “You want me to do what?” He asked more to himself as he thought about how to respond. The mysterious Zapp agent was perhaps the only person who knew exactly who Aker, or rather Gabriel Winter, really was. It was the same person who gifted him with the space nest and a small fortune which Aker had been keeping secret from his friends in Fleurs De Noblesse. This particular message was a plea for what? Humanity? Curiosity? For, as kind as the Zapp figure had been to Aker, the man had been a riddle of emotions that Aker still couldn’t sift through at times. 
      The request was asking Aker to hack into an active campaign to do some dirty work it seemed. Curious, Aker promptly responded back with a simple, “do I have to do this alone? I have a team I can work with.” As expected there was a delay and finally the response came back. “Look for an active mission offer. Will be similar to your last jobs. The more the merrier.” Aker scoffed at the reply but nodded his approval. He decided he’d float things with his teammates to see what they thought. He contemplated telling them the truth for perhaps the hundredth time but thought against it. As far as he knew they were there just for a game, the flavor of the mission shouldn’t matter as much. He sent a notice to the other members of Fleurs De Noblesse and waited to see when they would show up to his call for an “exciting mission”.