Re: My Art Collection

Crusnik

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya i might try that when i get round to it lol.

Any how, i wanted to have seig pilot a Zaku Warroir, and i just happened to have the official uncoloured lineart that came with its model. so i went ahead and coloured it. It may seem a bit too dark, but thats what its ment to look like.

seigzakuW.jpg

I like the dragon well goo,d ill go with val tho perhaps some yellow/orange?  or perhaps you could make it a blue flame dragon?

The Zaku is well done however I think that the brighter red (used on the shoulder spikes etc..) Is abit to bright in comparision to the rest of the suit perhaps a shade lower?

But still awesome (thumbs up)

ok, i will try thaty later, anyhow,

Keri's been given godknows how many pokes, all to get me to modify and colour the picture that rob drew for her.

well i have modified it and will colour it in the furture.

All i have modified is the full body picture. She asked me to resize her lips, make the waist thinner, and increase her........*cough* bra size lol

well i did it hope you like it so far keri

CaptainKerisketchmodified.jpg

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEATS AS THE GRAND FINALE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN

*drum roll*

WITH MODIFICATIONS TO VARIOUS BODY PARTS, THE BOOBS BEING THE FAVOURITE OF WINDERS, I PRESENT YOU

CAPTAIN REI VALENTINE

CaptainKericompete.jpg

hope you like her Keri

sorry for the double post, just its a nwly finished peice etc etc lol.

any how, Rob was right, i never draw one version of anything

so heres ZAFT SEIG VER , in elite uniform and grunt uniform,. I did that because i forgot to pm, the faction leader to let me join Zaft, and so when i join zaft, depending on the rank i am givin will depend on which of the 2 uniforms will be coloured.

zaftseig2BW.jpg