Artemis Origin

Acidic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not an actual roleplay and more of an origin of Artemis and what shaped her into the Neo Zeon scamp that she is, it is split up into four pre planned parts each with their own title.

It will contain very harsh language and some scenes may be inappropriate for some sensibilities so please be cautious before reading.

I will try to complete this within the week as I already have most of this figured out with only the rest to be filled in with words. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links(Will be converted to clickable links as a table of contents): 

Part One: Rise, Junk Zaku!

Part Two: Sieg Zeon

Part Three: Just add Ginger

Part Four: Goddess of the Hunt

Part One: Rise, Junk Zaku!

"Really, faggot, you still play with toys?" Snorted out Joseph Cooper, leader of his own little trio consisting of himself, Rico Gibraltar and Albert Bastion. The toy Cooper was referring to was a model of a MS-06 Zaku II that Artemis had built, "Zeon trash to boot!"

The Zaku met the ground and then the heel of the  boy's boot, the plastic splintered easily and turned into a pile of green plastic shards covered in a fine layer of dust. Artemis saw all of this at eye level while being held down under Gibraltar and Bastion's knees. 

A knife was clenched in the girl's hand. Her teeth were barred. These events had played out almost exactly the same every week almost like clockwork for years, ever since Artemis had gotten her first Zaku toy as a child. 

It wouldn't end differently this time either. A rock sailed through the air and conked Cooper on the forehead, where a scar had formed over the years of getting hit there so often with sharp rocks. 

"Hey jerk off squad, get the fuck off my girlfriend!" Serenity was right on time as usual, "I'm the only one slowed on top of her ass!"

"Great your psycho sister," muttered Bastion as he threw his arms up to protect his own head, "Joe your parents need to medicate that bitch before she kills us!" 

Artemis rolled into Bastion, giving his now unprotected crotch a visit from her shin as she scrambled to try to get to her feet, half running on two feet and half climbing the slight hill up before she hid behind Serenity, she hugged the taller girl's arm against her own face and glared down at the trio of boys. 

"What the fuck Serenity!?" Screamed Cooper as he clutched his forehead with both hands, "Fucking protect your tranny girlfriend. You both are perfect for each other, you're both fucking nuts!"

Two middle fingers flew up at the same time, one from Artemis and the other from Serenity. The trio slink off along the path as the lovers give each other a big squeeze. 

"What are you doing out here? You know those goons drink near the old air field," Serenity coos down to Artemis as the green haired girl pressed her face into the her girlfriend's chest, "Aside from wanting an excuse to rub your face in my boobs of course."

"You know that thing I've been working on? I finally finished it!" Artemis chirped out the words while she looked up. She bounced to give her girlfriend a kiss on the lips, "Its inside!"

"Didn't the Federation abandon this place like a decade ago? Its bombed to shit anyway, babe," whined Serenity as Artemis began to drag her through a break in the chain link fence that ringed the old military base, "What could possibly be in this dump that you fixed?" 

"Its a mobile suit of my own creation!" Giggled out Artemis as she lead her girlfriend to one of the close by hangers, pushing it open with her shoulder, "We call it the Junk Zaku!" 

"We?" The word almost caught in Serenity's throat as she caught sight of the first thing in the hanger, a Neo Zeon flag, "Artemis. Holy shit. This is... Awesome! I mean my dumbass parents are shipping me to Earth tomorrow but I could probably hook up with a Zeon cell there."

"I'm supposed to get in the Zaku and get it to port tonight," Artemis's voice lowered as she gently pushed Serenity over to one of the rows of lockers and benches that filled the area before the work bays and the massive arched main floor, "Wanna come with?" 

Rather than having given Artemis an answer, Serenity pushed the smaller girl herself, down against one of the benches. Artemis was pinned under Serenity and much like a turtle on its back, she could not wiggle side to side to freedom. 

The wiggles were soon quelled by a nibble to Artemis's neck, causing her limbs to turn to jelly as those bubble gum pink lips sealed around her skin. Artemis's hands flew to push Serenity off of her but only succeeded in getting her arms pinned above her head by one of the larger girl's arms.

"N- Serein- Uhgg..." Artemis couldn't form words if she tried. Her mind and tongue were both useless before she finally rolled onto the ground, ending up on top of the other girl, "B-babe! Not the place."

Sereintiy balled her fists into paws and gently pawed at her girlfriend's cheek, her face as red as the Zeon flag they passed moments earlier. Artemis sat up on the taller girl's hips, Serenity gave a playful thrust.

"Every time we're alone all you wanna do is bang," snorted Artemis before finally escaping Serenity's grasp, "Come on I wanna show you my Zaku!"

Serenity opened her mouth to retort but it was covered by Artemis's hand and given a harsh shoosh. The pair of girls skitter through the dark and near abandoned hanger. Parts of military equipment lay strewn about, in fragments and parts. Parts of mobile suits lay strewn apart in far less frequency. Zaku limbs, Gelgoog armor and a couple boxes of parts with 'ZEON' and 'FED ASSHOLES' in marker written on them in bold lettering.

In the middle of that mess stood the culmination of all that junk. A Zaku crafted out of not only mobile suits but anything Artemis could get her hands on. Above the elbows the suit had little armor but instead a mess of cables coiled around the forearms and plugged into the hands. The legs were ripped from a Gelgoog but how the legs were removed rendered them in need of repair. Within the Zaku's hands it held a shield made from the armor that was originally on its legs with a massive Neo Zeon emblem painted on in bright red and the reason for all the wires on the arms, the massive heat spear. The spear had more or less the parts of two heat hawks assembled into a massive halibard with a massive spear point. 

"You're going to fight in that?" Whispered Serenity as she stared into the open cockpit, "Can we at least fuck in first it for good luck?"

Artemis rolled her eyes as the first of the explosions shook the hanger, sending both girls to the ground.

Edited by Acidic
formating
  • Like 1