Super Robot Wars

FrostyFoster

2 hours ago, Roromi said:

I always wanted to try it but never had the platform  or language skills to give it a shot. Dynasty warriors gundam kinda felt vaguely along the lines but obviously a completely different type of game. 

Honestly, they're not hard games to master. All of them follow the same rules and the same controls, so you won't have to know Japanese. (Although the newer ones are also in English.) They're on almost every platform actually, so I'm sure you'll find one. 

Dynasty Warriors Gundam is great too! It's a hack and slash fighting game with hundreds of enemies, but it's great. The 3rd one is really cheap nowadays.

23 hours ago, FrostyFoster said:

Dynasty Warriors Gundam is great too! It's a hack and slash fighting game with hundreds of enemies, but it's great. The 3rd one is really cheap nowadays.

Haven't tried the Gundam ones but I've played several Dynasty Warrior games. Fun to mash the buttons and hack away. Does it have a story or is it just mission based?