Re: Feedback on embedded ads

Valiant

Although there is an understandable reason behind this, I don't think it's a good idea. Ads are just plain annoying. If you have an experience with ads, they just get in the way. And they're very distracting. If we're trying to focus on the role play, we should stick to that. But, if they're needed to pay for the server, I think it's a sacrifice people will be willing to make.

Although there is an understandable reason behind this, I don't think it's a good idea. Ads are just plain annoying. If you have an experience with ads, they just get in the way. And they're very distracting. If we're trying to focus on the role play, we should stick to that. But, if they're needed to pay for the server, I think it's a sacrifice people will be willing to make.

How is it distracting?

example, you're reading through a thread where the last post of the page is a cliff hangar. When you go to next page, an ad appears first and breaks the flow of reading and thoughts. I get annoyed at ad intervals BUT like Temari says, if it's for the rp severs then I'm more than willing to bare with it.

If I weren't a student, I'd donate as well.