Cutomized MS, triple-threat, Tropical Ground Battle

neogmkuma

Hey anybody want to have a match? I desperately need to earn my license. Here is the premise... We can customize any Non-Gundam, Non-nuclear,mass-produced ground mobile suit . By customize we are allowed to change the armaments and modular equipment of the mobile suit.We are not allowed to put in nuclear reactors to our suit nor put in mirage colloid. To prevent "God-modding" (Over modifying) the referee would hereby judge the suit's schematics and would give specific handicaps to our suits based on their base capabilities. We would post our suits schematics at the thread I'm going to create. Any takers? By the way this would be a triple-threat match.

Edited by Guest

I deleted your post in the Mobile Weapons database Neog, since the database is meant to be reserved for suits we will be using in the RP, and not for those used in the coliseum.  Since it's only changing their equipment, the participants can just as easily post their MS armaments here, and have a referee approve them before the match starts. 

PS: don't forget to post up the proper rules of engagement as well, it helps us Refs keep a track of things. 

Edited by Guest