Getting to know you, Advent Destiny

Asahi

The premise of this new "game" is that we use this thread to get to know each other better

You answer several set questions, (please be reasonable and please make sense lol).

Here's a basic rundown of the staple questions.

• A couple of hobbies (Two or more):
  • Favoured gaming platform:
  • Favourite part of the Gundam franchise (incl. plastic models, anime, mange, rping, etc..):
  • Favourite video game:
  • A taste of your music playlist. list some of you favourite songs:
  • If you could switch places with someone for a day, who would you be? No boundaries on what this could be, but please, no "I wanna be Kira "Jesus" Yamato!"
  • Rate yourself on a scale of one to ten, for talkativeness, ten being highest:
  • If you had a quality you could instantly have, what would it be?:

And here it is again, in a shortened code, for your convenience!

[list]
[*][b]A couple of hobbies (Two or more):[/b] 
[*][b]Favoured gaming platform:[/b] 
[*][b]Favourite part of the Gundam franchise:[/b] 
[*][b]Favourite video game:[/b] 
[*][b]A taste of your music playlist:[/b] 
[*][b]If you could switch places with someone for a day, who would you be?:[/b] 
[*][b]Rate yourself on a scale of one to ten, for talkativeness, ten being highest:[/b] 
[*][b]If you had a quality you could instantly have, what would it be?:[/b] 
[/list]

Well, I guess theres one final rule. You don't have to answer all the questions. Although that doesn't mean you should answer them with the least imagination possible (If I don't make sense, then read the answers I put, thats what I'm getting at) Any gripes, any problems, don't hesitate to point it out.

And I got picked to be first up (no jokes!)

• A couple of hobbies (Two or more): Drawing(mecha/anime), gunpla/plamo(gundam models/plastic models.), err is computer gaming a hobby lol?
  • Favoured gaming platform: Hmm. Xbox360 goes tops, SINCE I CAN PLAY RIE TANAKA SONGS WHILE PLAYING AC4!!!!
  • Favourite part of the Gundam franchise: Its a tie between the mecha and the gunpla
  • Favourite video game: If its got guns, mecha, strategy or stat building, I'm there! But to answer the questions, it's probably the Halo series
  • A taste of you music playlist: Radiance - Mami Kawada, Changes - Tupac Shakur, Party Hard - Andrew W.K., Zips - TM Revolution, Black Sheep - Sonata Arctica
  • If you could switch places with someone for a day, who would you be?: Erm, this might sound funny, but I don't have a "good" idea on who i'd trade with. Funny, since I made this one up....
  • Rate yourself on a scale of one to ten, for "chattyness" ten being highest: Definitely a 9-10
  • If you had a quality you could instantly have, what would it be?: The ability to understand people! Now thats a useful one.

Edited by Guest

Me next!

• A couple of hobbies (Two or more): Writing, Singing, Reading (I'm such a nerd)
  • Favoured gaming platform: GBA (I suck)
  • Favourite part of the Gundam franchise: Anime. Hands down
  • Favourite video game: Anything pokemon, but if I had to pick, Sapphire
  • A taste of you music playlist: Um, it's too long a list, but in short, here goes: Naruto themes, Bleach themes, Gundam Seed themes, anything by Rie Tanaka and T.M. Revolution, My Chemical Romance, and ny other bands I know
  • If you could switch places with someone for a day, who would you be?: Oh dear, hard question. I think I'd be....Suigetsu from Naruto, so I could try out Zabuza's giant sword
  • Rate yourself on a scale of one to ten, for talkativeness, ten being highest: 10......Isn't it kind of evident from this?
  • If you had a quality you could instantly have, what would it be?: Understanding any language I come across. That would be one very useful skill

I'm such a chatterbox. I need to learn to shut my mouth every once in a while.

Guess i can take turn.

• A couple of hobbies (Two or more):Writing, reading, building custom PC's, and games
  • Favoured gaming platform: Xbox 
  • Favourite part of the Gundam franchise: anime and the mecha, i love most mecha anime.
  • Favourite video game: Unreal tournament 2004, i love blowing things apart
  • A taste of you music playlist:by artist: Kamelot, Voltaire, My chemical romance, Paramore, Jasper Kid, Muse, Within temptation, Cruxshadows, VNV nation, wolfshiem, The hellsing music, many others. 
  • If you could switch places with someone for a day, who would you be?: not really anybody at the moment
  • Rate yourself on a scale of one to ten, for talkativeness, ten being highest:9
  • If you had a quality you could instantly have, what would it be?:don't really know, there'd be a con to anything i can think of

Guess I'll go ahead.

• A couple of hobbies (Two or more):Playing, writing, reading, eating and sleeping(a lot)
  • Favoured gaming platform:PS1

• Favourite part of the Gundam franchise:mecha and mecha anime
  • Favourite video game:Final fantsay series
  • A taste of your music playlist:The Starting Line, The All-American rejects, My Chemical Romance

• If you could switch places with someone for a day, who would you be?:Osama Bin Laden
  • Rate yourself on a scale of one to ten, for talkativeness, ten being highest:1

• If you had a quality you could instantly have, what would it be?:A quality???I guess I want to have weakness 

Edited by Guest

Meh.  Asahi, I fixed your list.  (you --> your music playlist)

Anyways...

• A couple of hobbies (Two or more): Gaming, model kits (not just Gundams), reading
  • Favoured gaming platform: PS2
  • Favourite part of the Gundam franchise: Mecha, model kits, anime in that order
  • Favourite video game: Dynasty/Samurai Warrior series, .hack & .hack//GU series
  • A taste of your music playlist: Um...almost anything by Riyu Kosaka, some theme songs by Megumi Hayashibara, Gackt, TM Revolution, and other numerous anime soundtracks
  • If you could switch places with someone for a day, who would you be?: I like me.
  • Rate yourself on a scale of one to ten, for talkativeness, ten being highest: 4.75 (I listen more than talk, most of the time)
  • If you had a quality you could instantly have, what would it be?:A play on 'Force Choke', it'd be Force STFU!

Edited by Guest

• Might as well have a go.

Playing Chess and Card games (Yu-go-oh, Duel masters and UFS)

PS3, awesome.

• Favourite part of the Gundam franchise:

The anime is all I need.

• Favourite video game:

Grand Turismo 4 (untill number five comes out)

• A taste of your music playlist:

Tupac, Notorious B.I.G, Puff Daddy, Linken Park and Disturbed by Artist or Band name.

• If you could switch places with someone for a day, who would you be?: lol, I love to be myself ^ *.

Read peoples minds, thats a real quality .

Gaming, watching PSU footbal, exploring the outdoors

PC

Anime

• Favourite video game:

F.E.A.R.

Garth Brook, Rodney Atkins, AAF, Frank Sinatra, Pachelbel, Beethoven, Audio Adrenaline

• If you could switch places with someone for a day, who would you be?:

George Bush, I'd like to be President even if no one would like me.

Seven

None, I'm pretty happy with myself.

My turn, my turn

• A couple of hobbies (Two or more):Collecting Redwall novels, gaming, anime (duh <_<)
  • Favoured gaming platform:GBA (so many good RPGs )
  • Favourite part of the Gundam franchise:Models/Mecha designs
  • Favourite video game:Final Fantasy Tactics, or maybe Riviera: the promised land
  • A taste of your music playlist: Kawai Kenji, Sydney Forest, Linkin Park
  • If you could switch places with someone for a day, who would you be?: Hmm, not sure really, anyone rich I guess just so I could go on a shopping spree
  • Rate yourself on a scale of one to ten, for talkativeness, ten being highest: 6 (11 if its the right topic *cough*type-moon*cough*)
  • If you had a quality you could instantly have, what would it be?: I know everyone says this, but I'd like to be able to fly... or maybe to be able to shoot spaghetti out of my fingertips x3

• A couple of hobbies (Two or more): Apart from the obvious anime related givens I  vector and draw =3
  • Favoured gaming platform: Pretty opened :P
  • Favourite part of the Gundam franchise: was never really into Gundam franchise at all until SEED came out. Before that, I'd only watched Gundam Wing. But overall, I love some of the character designs and the mechs are never a let down.
  • Favourite video game: Metal Gear Solid series for the win, Harvest Moon's always been a good time spender. 
  • A taste of your music playlist: Been polluted with Gundam SEED music since it came out XD, Nami Tamaki, High and Mighty, Kenji Kawai, and Toshihiko!!!! 
  • If you could switch places with someone for a day, who would you be?:Someone close to Cagalli >:3 or even just really serving Orb Military would be great!
  • Rate yourself on a scale of one to ten, for talkativeness, ten being highest: now this one's hard. I have two sets of ratings 1. Internet: 8/10    Real life: 5-ish
  • If you had a quality you could instantly have, what would it be?: Another hard one .>" title="" /> Determination/the ability to be able to speak what I think without worry.

• Going for it.

Cycling, Gaming

Playstation Portable.

Mechanical Schematics

• Favourite video game:

Armored Core series

Anime themes, Eminem, Story of the Year - Untill the Day I Die, Three Doors Down - Here without you.

I'll reply this with a question. What would a guy do if he traded bodies with a girl for one day? ;3

Variable. I'm just random. I can be 10 when I want to with my friends or just 1 if I feel that there's no one worth talking to.

Speak friggin' Japanese so I can understand my Rengou Vs ZAFT and Macross VF-X 2. <_<

• A couple of hobbies (Two or more): 3D Modeling, Draw, Gaming, Anime, airoft battle, live-fire marksmanship
  • Favoured gaming platform: The all powerful... PC 
  • Favourite part of the Gundam franchise: Mecha Design, Sci-Fi tech, Militaria
  • Favourite video game: PC...Company of Heroes, Sniper Elite, Call of Duty Series, Medal of Honor Series, Command and Conquer Series, Star Wars: Galactic Battlgrounds, Star Wars: Battle front II, Starcraft, Warcraft, Worms: Armageddon. Console(even if I haven't got one)... Metal Gear Series, Shadow of Colossus, Ace Combat Series, Resident Evil Series, Soul Caliber Series, Armored Core Series, Final Fantasy Series, Gundam SEED Destiny: OMNI vs ZAFT Plus II
  • A taste of your music playlist: Linkin Park, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Ramstein, Red Hot Chili Peppers, John Williams, Hans Zimmer, Randy Edelman, Beethoven, Motzart, Bach, Wagner, Pachelbel, Tchaikovsky, Various US German Russian Military Marches,  Various Anime Themes
  • If you could switch places with someone for a day, who would you be?: Some rich guy, use his entire fortune, and get away clean...need money!!!
  • Rate yourself on a scale of one to ten, for talkativeness, ten being highest: "1" official Lurker of AD...but this is sometimes the opposite. 
  • If you had a quality you could instantly have, what would it be?: To be able to think something nice and be able to do it quickly and superbly. hhhmm... thats being very very Creative and imaginative 

• A couple of hobbies (Two or more): Archery, hiking and writing
  • Favoured gaming platform: Nintendo DS (I actually DON'T get my ass kicked when playing DS games )
  • Favourite part of the Gundam franchise:Anime (Haven't really had anything to do with the other parts of the franchise )
  • Favourite video game: Hmmm... It's tie between the Monster Rancher series and Tenchu series
  • A taste of your music playlist: by artist: Delta Goodrem, Anastacia, Pink, the Veronicas... And of course any Gundam Seed themed music. Curse you, evil, addictive Jukebox!
  • If you could switch places with someone for a day, who would you be?: Oh, good question. I suppose any person who can keep themselves organised - maybe I'd learn something.
  • Rate yourself on a scale of one to ten, for talkativeness, ten being highest: On average, 4. Unless you're a friend. Then it's a 5.
  • If you had a quality you could instantly have, what would it be?: The ability to NOT get tongue-tied. Then I might actually be able to HELP people. 'Cause, you know, it isn't easy to help people if you can't say what you want to say.

Playing my bass, long boarding, hanging out with friends

PS2

The Anime

• Favourite video game:

Any of the Dot//hacks

Streetlight Manifesto, Big D and the kids Table, Underoath, To Kill The King, I voted for Kudos, The Casualties, Sublime, Skindred, Flaming Tsunamis, Folly, and more SKA and Hardcore music

Probably...Angelina Jolie.  If I was her I think I would touch myself all day.

• Rate yourself on a scale of one to ten, for talkativeness, ten being
    highest:

10 I talk all the time...I'm a people person.

To be shy.

I'll just post for the fun of it

• A couple of hobbies (Two or more): Writing and graphics design
  • Favoured gaming platform: Well, I only have the PC...
  • Favourite part of the Gundam franchise: There isn't an absolute favourite. I like the anime, novels, figurines and gunpla. What else am I missing?
  • Favourite video game: Football Manager, former Championship Manager. I never get tired of this game.
  • A taste of your music playlist: Rock, Power Metal, Punk Rock, Gothic Rock... you get the idea.
  • If you could switch places with someone for a day, who would you be?: I would like to get a taste of managing a big company such as Apple or Google. Or perhaps spend a day as George Lucas.
  • Rate yourself on a scale of one to ten, for talkativeness, ten being highest: That's a tough one. I'm know to be a shy person to those who don't really know me well but I'm rather talkative when I'm with my friends. That'll be 3 and 7 respectively
  • If you had a quality you could instantly have, what would it be?: Ability to get things done instantly. That way, I could do everything that I wanted and not end up straggling behind schedule.