Random ORB Question

t569ssgoku

I think it's because ORB in GS/GSD is mostly a neutral nation. The Earth Forces were portrayed as the bad guys in GSD, and ZAFT was in the same position in GS. Mostly, ORB was neutral, and for people who would want to be in the military and not fight and kill as much, it would be an appealing place to go. Personally, that's why I picked ORB for my female character. If I were to make a male character, I doubt I would put him in ORB, because it doesn't seem like a place where characters would see a lot of action.

now your character would piss off Janus for sure!

but nothing to stop you from doing so It'll bring some 'fun' into Orb I guess.

reason for mine being a girl is that this is only my second rp (not to mention my first failed and did damage to my confidence) and well 'cause I'm a girl it'd be easier to apply myself to a character similar to myself in the first place.

I would make a male one if I could and knew I could handle 2 characters in Orb + my finals for high school.

don't worry, every RP character I make is generally pretty good with a sword, and besides, it will most likely be a tribute to Roy Mustang, and when I rule ORB, all female officers will be required to wear.....

MINISKIRTS!!!!

This is gonna be fun...ah I am happy.

Edited by Guest

To males: Right here, *pulls out the most amazing sign up sheet ever, because it is attached to the Freedom!* I just need your 5000 for a second character!

To females: See? If you young officers wear miniskirts ORB will have double the activity and double the members. Besides, anyone who can kill people and wear a miniskirt is definitely Gundam material. It worked for Lunamaria...eventually...after 30 episodes of taking up space...and then being with a...and getting a old G...and being the sister to the person who broke up... Forget I mentioned her

So what? You think having all the female members look like prostitutes will attract members? I think that's the worst idea in the history of worst ideas.

Now Miss you are putting words in my mouth, I didnt ask you all to dress like Rangiku from Bleach or to act like Flay...

In my words, you're basically saying that if 'we' were more feminine, we'd have more members?

Too bad is all I have to say now we're not. Kct's character's the closest you can get unless I follow through with my clutz of a nurse character

I was.

[align=center]Orb Union Bureau of Citizenry

Kusanagi City, United Emirates of Orb[/align]

This is to certify that Mr. Zeru Ayanami is a naturalized citizen of the United Emirates of Orb, and is to be accorded with the same rights as all other loyal citizens of the Orb Union.

Furthermore, this citizen is an enlisted soldier in the Federation of Royal Emirates Elite (FREE) Forces, holding the rank of Sergeant, with duties and responsibilities thereof.

Signed and Noted by:

Representative Rad Rider-Kamakura

------------------------------

Welcome to ORB, Shaftronics.

Feel free to start RPing. Please keep abreast of all the Orb Foundation Week threads, as well as on the discussions in the faction boards.

So long ago. Lawl

Tell ya what; When I get enough money, I'll go randomize another character and join you guys. It'll be a duplicate (almost the same history) since I'm a lazy *bleep*, but eh, we'll see how that goes. I still have my finals for the month.