Minor updates

Valiant

Some of you might have noticed that I have updated the site to the latest version of SMF. I have been wanting to post this when I did the updates last week but things have been very tight.

(*gasp* he's alive!)

I'm still unable to make much time to work on things here. We have the Faction Leaders to thank for all their efforts to keep things running in my absence. Of course, the members' participation is also greatly appreciated.

Please continue to vote for us and click on the advertisements daily to help ease our the burden of bearing the costs for the server. As you might now, the site is currently hosted in Singapore. That might be partly the cause of lag for some of you. I've tried my best to optimise the site's performance but you can only compress the files so much.

I have plans to move the site onto a US server to provide better performance as well as bandwidth for us.

Continue to have fun and enjoy! If you think you can improve on what we have, feel free to post your suggestions!