[Battle:1 on 1] Sven Cal Bayan vs t569ssgoku

Sven Cal Bayan

Janus quickly fired the right leg thruster to spin the GOUF as he saw his opponent thrusting toward him. Janus felt the Gs finally catch up with him.

The sword missed the waist barely as Janus spun the GOUF to its side, tearing vertically down and through its right leg down into the thruster. the resulting explosion propelled both mobile suits away from each other.

Recovering his machines composerure Janus realized that blood was floating in his helmet. Every breath Janus was taking was hurting as well. I must of broken a  rib and hit my head. My machine...has lost its right leg. Janus wasted no time firing another barrage of blasts at the GINN looking for it through the smoke. "I will gain victory..."

The shots from the GOUF's beam guns had missed the important parts, but they still did damage. The first shot took about three feet off the GINN'r right wing, near the bottom. It missed the all important thrusters, but the GINN would be having minor stability problems for the remainder of the fight, which wouldn't be to long if Karl had anything to say about it. The second shot removed a small part of the left side of the GINN's helmet.When the GOUF's leg exploded, Karl had been trying to collect his thoughts and some information on the damage to his machine, and more importantly, the other pilot's machine. The blast shot the GINN a good 500 meters from his origonal position. There was a further 500 meters to the GOUF, so Karl had his work cut out for him. 

"Those were some close calls. Just a fluke I suppose. Wait a second...." Karl was looking at the main camera. "Shit, the god damn camera's been damaged. Never the less, it still works so I can still fight." The smirk that had been on his face had disappeared as he looked out at the missing right arm. That shield took a heavy toll on the arm, but I payed him back with that damaged leg. Karl made one more inspection of his machine. Other than the missing limbs, optics problems and the scorched and damaged sheet metal, the GINN looked alright. Just as Karl finished collecting the data on his machine, he saw more incoming beams from the GOUF. The smoke was whisped away as the beams sliced through it, trying to find there mark. Since they were just blind shots, all Karl needed to do was fly the GINN strait up and the shots would miss. "Now that I know you're still alive, unfortunately, I guess I will just have to beat you to a pulp." Moving the thruster output to max, Karl depressed the foot pedal and the GINN shot forward towards its target.

Opening a channel with the other pilot, Karl said "You can just give up. Face it, if you fight anymore, you might just die here."

Janus had expected this move from an opponent with no ability left to make ranged attacks. Janus quickly shifted his GOUF’s right arm across its body, holding the sword like it was in a hilt. The GOUF merely waited in space.

Flashes of kendo practice over his life came to Janus. Let this technique be etched into your mind, and never forgotten. You can defeat any charging opponent you will face with one draw of your sword. By taking one step forward as you release your sword at a perfect horizontal strike. “Two hundred…fifty six times.” That was the number of times it took Janus to learn to make this maneuver with the GINN, thankfully it hadn’t taken as long on the GOUF.

Have to move the thruster forward exactly 1.5 seconds before you want to strike to add the additional force needed to make the strike. I will…. have to increase that to 2.15 seconds due to the damage. He is attacking with his left arm so I will have to aim for his torso. Most likely won’t have a right arm after this… Janus was breathing harder, and honestly, was not sure how much longer he would last

Janus waited… and waited trying his best to ignore the pain looking at his display, waiting for his opponent to close to 20m. At the mark, Janus throttled the GOUF straight forward, immediately following it with a swing across his suit toward his enemy.

OOC: Thanks Kenshin for this move. But due to the damage to the GOUF and the general physics of mobile suits, I will definitely over swing with this attack (Damn GOUFs, even Yzak over swung that sword). Also, due to the damage in both shoulders, this attack will have deviation from the perfect swing, losing momentum in the attack.

Karl was dazed, but not stupid. He clearly saw the hand move across the torso, holding the sword like it was in a sheath. "Stupid bastard's gunna try and cut me in two." Karl paused and shifted his weight in the seat. "There might only be one option for this, and I must say that I'm not a fan of it." Taking his hand off the right control stick, he reached down and placed his hand on the self destruct handle. Even with the glove on, the could feel the cool metal underneath his hand. "Well, this should be the last move of the game." Karl moved his right hand to the communications and opened a channel with the other pilot.

"Pilot, even if I lose, I guess I can be proud in the sence that I near defeated you and your GOUF in an old GINN. Anyways, good luck pilot. Karl had only one strategy: charge in, take the hit, destroy the enemy.

God speed.

At the mark, Janus throttled the GOUF straight forward, immediately following it with a swing across his suit toward his enemy. The GOUF shot forward swinging with full force. The sword plunged straight into the right side of the GINN; cutting metal like it was butter. Janus looked back have dazed as he thrusted forward after making the slash, not sure if he even cleaved it in two properly or if his blade just lodged into its the side.

Karl watched the blade head strait towards the side of his GINN. "Bout time, I can finish this now." The force of the blade cutting into the side of the suit was giving Karl a hard time with the controls. Fortunately for him, the blade got stuck about half way through the waist, so he had a little more time. Looking down at the self destruct handle, Karl sighed. "I didn't want to have to resort to this, but oh well."

He moved the GINN's left arm up, slowly, and stabbed the massive sword into the right side of the other mobile suit. "There that oughta hold him... for the moment."

He took his hands of the GINN's controls and grabbed the self destruct handle, pulling up and starting the count down. The cockpit door cover blew off and Karl floated out. Looking at the the GOUF, he saluted and left. "With that sword stuck in his waist, he won't be able move unless he cuts himself in half and then I win anyways." Looking back, he smiled. "If he's smart, he'll bail out, if not... he's dearly departed."

Janus looked at the sword wedged in his waist as alarms when off everywhere. Crap, not good... Janus knew that his opponent had bailed out of his mobile suit and he had to get some distance from his opponent. Firing his engines one last time Janus ripped his suit through the sword, removing the entire right side of the suit. As soon as he cleared Janus rocked the suit to its left side instinctively thinking he still had a shield to protect himself. Need some distance or I am going... Janus unlocked his

Then there was silence...

The Transport came dangerously into the debris belt. They found the GOUF was completely olberiterated...both wings, its right side, and its entire lower section were destroyed. The central section had been peppered with holes all over it, looking like a person directly hit by a fragmentation genade. They had no clue where the pilot was, but the main hatch had not been opened. Searching the area they found Janus had been expelled from his cockpit from what appeared to be a self-detonation system and was floating in the debris. Quickly recovering the comatose pilot the transport began to make its way back to a base.

[OOC:  Hmm...interesting outcome.  We don't have exact guidelines for self-destruction or departing one's MW...but from an objective battle damage assessment, I will rule this match to be a DRAW.

This is due to the severe damage of the GOUF after the explosion and the complete destruction of the GINN (while attempting to take out the opponent).

Excellent match on both your parts.]