Re: [Battle: One vs One] Langer vs Wellington

Calamity/X

Open space lay peaceful as it was empty. It didn't stay like that for long though. From the black void came forth a red ZAFT Mobile Suit known as the ZGMF-X23S Savior. As it flew through space it's red color contrasted the black of space. It would be an easy target if someone attacked from afar.

In the suit's cockpit was Jason Wellington. A Serpent of Fire member. Suddenly stopping the suit he looked around. He felt like he was somehow being watched. Where is it? I was ordered out after only one hour of being able to familiarize myself with this suit. My enemy should be here. Somewhere.......

(Yeah i suck at starting RP threads)

((OOC: you gotta start somewhere, just take a look at some of the old coliseum battles for ideas; but yeah, intro posts are tough to do for battles, which is why I usually like to let someone else do them .  Once Wing Zero posts, then the match can begin officially  ))

Rob looked at the Gaia's screen seeing nothing but an empty space "Hmm...Where is he, well at least my mobile weapon is black so it won't be easy for him to see the movement of this suit." Rob thought to himself.

Rob started to admire the suits technology as Rob had never been in such a powerful suit before with such weapons and performance skills. Rob moved the Gaia slowly in a straight direction keeping his attention to the screen, then finally out of the blackness a red mobile suit appeared before him, strangely though the Red suit's back was facing towards Rob's Gaia. Rob stopped the Gaia from going any further and then opened a com link to his opponent.

"I guess you wan't to turn around so we can have a good battle." Rob softly spoke, the distance between the Gaia and the Savior was huge, even beam rifle shots would be easy to dodge. Rob relaxed into his seat waiting for his opponent to move.

(Sorry for the wait. I've been busy)

Damn. How did i not see him? Jason thought as he turned the Savior to face the Gaia. "You should have just shot at me. It's what any good pilot would have done." He said this quite loudly trying to piss his opponent off. Looking at the Gaia he now knew why he didn't see it before. It's black color matched the area's perfectly.

If i fire a beam rifle shot from here he'll just dodge. On the other hand maybe i should see what that thing can do. I may just get it if it's slow. I highly doubt it though. Pondering for a quick second he decided to go with his plan. Pulling out the Savior's beam rifle, Jason pulled the trigger. A green light shown from the barrel of the rifle before coming out as a beam. It headed straight for the Gaia's chest.