Basic Pilot License; I cannnot stress how important this is!!!!

fireminerva

• 4 weeks later...

*BUMP*

Many of you have not followed through with applying to get your pilot licenses and so I'm asking again.  Please, please for you own sake on this forum apply for your pilot's license!!  Do not cut yourselves short by neglecting this as it will severely limit the growth of your military characters and you will be restricted from operating MS in the official threads!!

If that's the general consensus then it's something that I will bring up with the rest of the administration, but only if a majority of the faction feels that way.

BRICKSTER if you're up for it why don't you PM the other faction members and ask them to post in this board with either a "Yes" or "No" response and a short explanation as to why they answered the way they did.  I'm a little busy to do this myself and quite honestly, while I am the faction leader, I'd like to see you guys taking some responsibility and action in the faction; after all, ZAFT is a democracy right?

I agree totally with you.  I would even step up to train personnel.  Faction leader is alot of work.  You should pass some of the work off.  I will contact faction members, but I did not following the yes and no statement you made. 

Posting and talking are very different.  If you find me coming off as attacking the "System" I'm not.  I am only giving criticisms for the welfare of the faction.

I didn't think that you were attacking the system, far from it, but you were offering a completely reasonable criticism.

The "yes" or "no" part of my last post had to do with the member's opinions of a squad/faction training program.  Are they for it or against it?  I'd like to know what the level of support is among the other members.