It's Tradition By Now ( Request )

Fireminerva actually made me realize that it wasn't that bad to advertise this sort of thing considering it'd be troubling to make a request midway in story.

But yes, the fact is that I want my char to have some Island Arc thing; Not really romance based unless it's needed but by now with the whole Athrun/Cagalli island thing and Shinn/Stellar thing with the beach/Rock..place..thing..I've just considered it tradition by now xD

Anyhow,

Request: Character from another Side, Romance is um..Er, your choice?, Female ( I guess..don't really mind male but eh ) and thats about it.

Well, I'm certainly willing to give it a go

Julia's female, and a member of the Soldiers if Fire, so I think she fits your requirements...

However, Julia is 6 years older the Ryou, so I can understand if you'd rather wait and see if you get a better offer from someone else.

Well I'm guessing eventually over story there's gonna be a conflict and ZAFT will be on earth again and...ORB battles..and SOF battles...etc etc...

I'm guessing once story starts and once the team I'm with gets on Earth we'll chat or something..xD

I think one of the admin staff should approve this thought so it doesn't screw up any story. So...get them to oversee this too...

*ponders if I should pm them or just wait and see if they'll read this themselves*

Hmm, good idea... I'm sure someone with the authority to approve our idea will have a look, without us needing to pm them

xD At least, I hope they do.

Maybe pm someone if it hasn't been noticed by the time rping starts?

Edited by Guest

Concerning love, I'm with Christoph on this one. If it's true love, age doesn't mean a thing.

But for Julia and Ryou... They'd come away with a mutual understanding; possibly friendship. Love, after just one encounter doesn't really sound realistic to me.

Or argue with one another about which side is evil and etc...

It'd be strange to be friends and then battle...he'll avoid shooting her or something and just pass her.

Then again I can see him preventing shots to be fired to her also...

Ryou's a softy at heart xD

Yes, or that. Julia would probably only end up defending her position as a mercenary though.

Hmm, it would be interesting - Julia's very professional on the battlefield, but she's also not interested in killing really, so she'd probably avoid Ryou unless he was threatening her mission.

She'd probably return the favour if Ryou tried to prevent her being shot though - Loyalty to friends, a sense of honour and all that.

*Wishes emoticons were working*

Edited by Guest