[Battle: 2 person fun] Carpenoctum vs F.A.I.T.H

carpenoctum

Caine smiled slightly, noticing his enemy didn't seem to pleased about his kick as his ZAKU ground to a halt.  Standing back up he Saw the murasame was already recovered and seemingly coming on in to tear him apart. With small bursts Caine hopped his suit backwards firing in small conservative bursts aiming for the Murasume's arms.  After head moved back a few hops he slamed to a stop and awaited his opponents next move.

Piece of cake. Remembering the training he had during a time where he had just mastered the basics of defending against enemy attacks, The Danse stopped putting power into the thrusters which had been giving him the boost to spring forward towards his opponent. As he fell, he threw the rifle up in the air towards the front, while cheekily deflecting the constant pepper of bullets aimed at his upper limbs. A few did narrowly pass them by, but the tone in his taunting showed no fear.

"Where's the dance moves you promised me, friend?" With but a little glance towards the side, his right hand caught the handle of his beam rifle neatly. His success with the little trick served to give him confidence mainly, considering it was a move that was not likely to have a hundred percent rate of success.

Once again, he charged towards his opponent, this time squeezing off six shots-Four to either side, and two directly at the Zaku.

Despite himself Adokis was mildly impressed by the murasume pilots little maneuver, but he didnt let it distract him from was coming right at him.  As the shots came in he turned side-on toward his opponant letting the wider shots pass by and taking the two head on ones to his shield.

This isn't going how i planned it he thought to himself

"Lened me an arm and i'll show you some moves" he joked back at his enemy

He then blasted in to meet the Murasume. When he was within couple dozen meters of the MS he thrust his shield forward, bottom edge leading, at the enemy's neck in an attempt to behead his opponant.

The Danse looked at the charging Zaku with a sense of satisfaction. Perhaps his little stunts had provoked the enemy into charging. Perhaps he had instigated him to fight a close-range battle after harassing him with several frontal charges. Whatever it was, at least that part of the jigsaw had been fitted in.

With that done... He tensed, knowing the next move would determine whether he would truly have a clear-cut advantage over his opponent. There was no guarantee, no warranty that his subsequent actions for the trap he had set can be completely pulled off, though. Still, it was definitely worth a shot. He had not come this far just to fail at such a crucial moment.

As the shield came towards the head of the Murasame, The Danse forced it forward and the joints seem to protest as he went into a crouching position such that he was but mere meters away from the Zaku with beam saber and rifle in hand. The head seemed to shake, though, as the right side of the ornamental harikake broke off upon impact with the shield. It mattered little, for he was about to claim the spoils of his planned victory.

"Got you." He intoned emotionlessly and his mouth broke into a humorless grin. The Danse slashed across the area of his opponent's legs with his beam saber and fired four shots in rapid succession at the torso at a near point-blank range.

Not good! flared in Adokis's head as the shield on clipped the murasume doing onyl cosmetic damage. He knew he had over extended and tried to withdraw his arm and step away from his enemy but it was to late.  His step back only moved him away from the beam sabers slash, but he was less fortunate with the beam rifle shots.  The first caught him on the right side of the ZAKU's torso throwing it back in a spin causing the second and third shots to fire past.  the fourth however caught the suit as its fire induced spin brought it facing away from the murasume. It slammed into the ZAKU's back tearing the thrusters right off.  After all was done the battered suit fell face forward onto the ground.

Rollin of with his only working arm purely out of reflex to not be facing away from his enemy Adokis assesed his machines damage.  He was not without any thrusters, the shot to the torso had done sever damage as well, one of he screens was down, his legs were working but the sensors for them weren't.  He knew they were moving but he couldn't see how.  His other remainng screens were filled with a red rash of warnings and damage reports.  This suit wouldn't run for much longer.

Also he was now on the ground looking up at the Murasume.  Out of frustration more than anything else he pushed himself upward slightly and fired his Gatling for all he was worth at his opponent.

One would have whooped for joy at the damage he had done to his opponent as the Zaku lied practically in ruin, but the Danse was far from satisfied, for his work was far from done as his opponent was still alive.

In his mind, though, he had reserved praise for the pilot who had stood up to him. Good reflexes and sheer luck bought him another chance, one that he used by firing his gatling beams desperately at him.

A cornered man is a dangerous man... He smile grimly, artfully jumping to the left to avoid the rounds. Without another word or a single thought present in his mind, he slashed across the hip of his enemy and brought another one across where he aimed to be the torso of the Zaku before firing off half a dozen shots; Two aimed directly at his adversary, two towards the right side of his opponent and the last two shots aimed specifically at the head and right leg.

well it seems like this about done Adokis thought to himself as his opponant darted away from his erratic fire.  The murasume was already slashing back in.  Since he was face down he rolled his ZAKU over on its back shield forward and put his suit into a wrestlers bridge shield parallel to the ground to cathe the beam saber blows.  The stress of the blow agitated his already damaged side and his right leg began to slacken. Theres always nect time  With that Adokis popped his cockpit cover and increased the angle of his suits bridge and pulled the ejection handle down and to the right of his seat. 

The low powered rocket motors burst into white flame and blew him clear of the now doomed suit.  The enemy's beams had come slashing in.  While the first two simply his the sheild the side two ripped into the arm holding the shield and it dropped limp over the now unoccupied MS.  Bit the last two made the death blow certain as first one shot blew straight through the head and then another blew the not limp right leg to pieces. 

As his chute deployed to slow his decent he flipped on his hand radio. "Well done," he said to his opponant, "while this has ended in a loss for me i hope to meet you again on the battlefield."

Changing radio channels he addressed his transport. " I need a pick-up. We're done here"

[OOC: So I don't have to reply much? In case it so happens I have to affirm my presence. ]

With a mixture of relief and almost uncontainable triumph like a kid who had just won a gaming contest final, Landis relaxed. The adrenaline had not left him yet, and had this man been an enemy, he wasn't sure the words coming out of his mouth would have left him speechless from incredulity.

"Same here. You're pretty good." He replied simply, not knowing what else to say. Aside from that, he was looking forward to the next possible battle, and more than happy to settle for a nice, hot bath when he got back.