Free RP Board

Bolero

I would like to suggest a board where one can roleplay free of restrictions (barring the obvious, of course), in any manner they wish. One can roleplay as currently-unapproved characters, dead characters, or what have you. One may pilot an MS of their own design, a standard MS, or no MS at all, if they wish it.

Wars, skirmishes, personal disputes, all can be waged here without consequence; nothing which goes on in the Free RP board matters Outside of the Free RP Board; it is merely a chance to roleplay freely, to get into the role if your character, to work with others to improve roleplaying skills.

Though technically "Without Restriction" god-modding is frowned upon, as is unnecessarily belligerent behavior and the like, just like in all forums. The Free RP board would simply be a place to have fun outside of the story.

I hope you like this idea.

i kinda imagined thats what the coliseum is for, and besides having such a board would likely distract from the main story. i think that as long as your character gets approved then you shouldnt have any worries about not being able to roleplay or needing practice, afterall you gain experience from roleplaying regularly too.

If it does expand to the point where it needs a separate board, we would do something about it. For now, please use the pointless chatter board.

If you have questions about the Coliseum, ask away in the Help Section