Re: Impromptu MW Desert Battle

liubei013

The hound landed in a cloud of sand.

"Damn, He evaded it! You should've had your wings clipped by now!", Sieg shouted inside the cockpit.

"Oh bugger, I'd just have to axe you again..."

The hound's heads were facing the Murasame, now hovering above a sand dune. The hound knelt back into tank mode and went in a circle around the Murasame.

"Lets do this."

The Hound continued to circle the Murasame. Upon reaching its back it fired a single shot from its beam cannon.

"Here birdy birdy birdy..."

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(OOC: sieg... i was standing in front of a sand dune... not on top of one.... oh well we'll continue it as though i was standing on top of the dune)

HH sees the hound goes into its MA form and circles around the dune that it was standing on top of. He puts the beam saber that the Murasame was holding on its left hand back into its hip holster and draws out the beam rifle instead. As the hound fires a single shot at him. As the alarm flares, he pushes thrusters back to 50% and slides left to evade the shot with ease. tsk tsk you need to do better than that to get rid of me i thought you knew that he muttered as he turns the Murasame around and fires two shots with the beam rifle at the hound. he then goes down the sand dune in a path that goes at a right angle with the path that the hound was going to travel through.

You are mine lil doggie you are definitely mine he thought to himself.

Sieg watches as the Murasame swung and avoided his beam shots. Warning lights and sounds erupt inside the hound's cockpit yet again, with Sieg responding by veering off the course he was bearing to avoid the shots.

"Blah, I'm getting tired of this. Land superiority versus air superiority, someone's got to give!"

With that Sieg made the Kerberos swing around and went to chase the fleeing Murasame.

HH puts the beam saber and rifle away then transforms the Murasame from MS mode back to MA mode

This is getting really really annoying... stop running and lose already you lil hound he thought to himself as he puts the thrusters back to 50% and then pulls the stick back to do a 360 degree wide arc back flip with the MA to go to the back of the hound and then he pushes the thrusters to 90% to get to start chasing it and get to almost point blank range at the same time as he readies the cannon as well as the beam rifle to fire at the same time as the hound was heading towards the end of a sand dune. As the hound reaches the end of the sand dune, HH presses the triggers and fires both at the same time with the cannon shot aimed at the left side of the hound and the rifle shot a little to the right and a little above so that if the hound goes to the right to avoid the cannon, the rifle shot would cover the area where the hound would head to. This has gone on for far enough. Now that your trapped, either you ram yourself into the sand dune and ruin your entire left hand side or get hit by me and get ruined either way he thought angrily to himself as he prepares to bank or pull up along with the turn of the dune.

Edited by Guest