Gundam Unicorn site update

Valiant

From Gunota

New stuff includes summaries of Day Of The Unicorn 4 and Day Of The Unicorn 5 and MS & character profiles.

RX-0 Unicorn Gundam (Destroy Mode):

"The Unicorn's appearance when the 'NT-D' system is activated. In this form, the psycoframe infused within the entire body's internal frame reads the pilot's thoughts (psycowaves) and directly influences the unit's movements. In other words, the MS can ultimately be controlled by thought alone.

However, when compared to one's idea of how a human body works, the stress of gravity on an 20 meter MS (more than 10 times the size) is extraordinary. Aided by the psycommu, the pilot's mind can only endure about five minutes of operation, after which a limiter is believed to activate, returning the MS to normal Unicorn form.

Furthermore, the system activates not according to the pilot's discretion, but automatically when certain conditions, as yet unexplained, are met."

Edited by Guest

Perhaps it is, but I think it's more of their pursuit for the "perfect" system, where the mobile suit is completely in control of the pilot and reduce the lag time in having to actually execute a move compared to simply just thinking about it.

Er no, rather, it is other way round (to have the mobile suit completely respond to the pilot without any lag). Problems with uber-fast reaction times displayed by some pilots have been there since 0079 (with Amuro and the Gundam).

well even though they are trying to create it to be a perfect system... at this rate though it will be like the zero system without the lag, except it puts even more pressure on the mind of the pilot... under all this stress it might lead to one disaster to another eg: mobile suit fight lasted 4 hrs... MS went destroy mode 5 minutes ago... just comes out of destroy mode but pilot too exhausted to continue= one easy still target that any lil pilot can shoot down...

Sir Valiant....aren't you double posting???isn't that prohibited???

that'd be my fault not the boss's... i deleted my post since i thought it was sorta out of topic comparing the unicorn's special mode to the zero system which i did mention in the later post but it was relevant in a way i guess.... so accept my apology please