Sig ideas, I need your opinion!

Asahi

I've never really had an impressive/awesome signature. But I'm kinda game to try and make my own now (lol). I need opinions on two ideas i've got floating around. Both are 500x175 (and btw, I'm going to draw the characters depicted)

1)untitledkh5.th.jpg

The chars are showing their backs to us, with their heads looking behind them. Text in the middle, probably something generic, catchy, dramatic or cool

2) untitled2cd2.th.jpg

The chars are facing us, being split down the middle. They could be facing us 3/4 view (or a profile view. Wiki "profile view" if you're confuzzled ) but this is merely an option

What're your thoughts? Don't be shy now ^_~ (keke, please bear with the Paint examples for now )

Hmm...As of what I know....in the rules of AD(Advent Destiny)...Rule #10 or so....it says like this "Keep your signature size to a maximum height of 150 pixels and a maximum width of 500 pixels. Oversized signatures stretch the board and will be deleted."......does that mean 500x150 only??Well I'm not trying to make you down or discourage you neither am I sure about what the rules meant but i think both did not match the requirement because yours is 500x175 and the rule requires only 500x150.But don't worry, i guess the rule meant about oversized is only about the width, so the height of your Sig is still acceptable i guess.Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Guest

I like the first one. But as for text nothing's spurs in mind at the moment

I'll be thinking of the text , although I am open to suggestions

Rule #10 or so....it says like this "Keep your signature size to a maximum height of 150 pixels and a maximum width of 500 pixels. Oversized signatures stretch the board and will be deleted."

:O dang. I could have sworn I saw a rule somewhere about that. And now I know, and knowing is only half the battle (nvm if you don't get what I'm quoting ) Well DLight, (lol), point taken, I'll keep the dimensions in mind when I make this sig (btw dlight, you have no opinion on which sig style I should try? )

G.I. Joe reference there?

right on

As for this thread however, now that I think of it, my second idea is kinda crap. So I don't think there's any more need to discuss . Unless you have an idea that will blow my sig out of the water. (I dare ya! I double dare ya! )