Yo!

Janus

wow seems like I haven't posted a introduction yet haha

okay then... god I hate starting introductions. They never work out the way I plan them to haha but anyway I'm a massive Cagalli Supporter/Fan if you take a look at my deviantart account (andou-mahoro) you'll see it full packed with a heap of Cagalli related art, journal entries and a webcam featuring her punching Yuuna in Destiny  I bothered to make a gif of it 'cause nothing related to her is not worthwhile okay enough of my fangirl rant.

ummm currently finishing my high school *collapses under stress* argh... a year and a term to go and I'm outta this safe zone! Don't know whether I should take it as relief or regret. Anyway I guess onto my subjects is the most logical step. I'm taking English (compulsory), 3U math, Continuer's Japanese, Software Design and Development, Society and Culture (humanities) and Design & Technology. I was going to take a Games Development or Digital Motions course but it would have required me to make no mistakes in my year 11 subject selections and extensive travel costs *sigh* It's still too early for me to make decisions.

Anyway off that now and onto ... how I found this perhaps? hmm I should've thought of this first but anyway, you'll probably get an idea of how I think from this ramble format haha. Okay, originally I was part of another RPG. That RPG was humour based and with the restrictions of my character (all characters were not OCs) I couldn't contribute to the humour of the whole thing. But I so damned tried and well the admin was pretty cold and after a month or two he/she/they sent me an email deciding that my character was to just dissappear. lol I thought that was coming as I never quite felt in place in that RPG. So anyway, I started looking for another RPG before hand (around late April). By the time I got the confirmation that I was out of that other one I'd found SEED RPG haha. Only after signing up over there did I realize there was actually a notice saying that they'd moved here. So here I am.

I should stop ranting now I've pretty much talked about all that I am now and how I came to be here. Besides the overloading paragraphs of the above -  it's like 1:05am over here and I should seriously get at least 6 hours of sleep before my next lesson.

Signing out *salute*

Janus

Hmm, quite an interesting fellow we got here, hehe..

Don't worry about the ranting, at least you told us a lot about yourself, hehe..

Don't worry also about the cold admins, we don't have admins like those here, hehe...

Just enjoy and have fun!

Hello))) Long intro = good. 'cause this is such RPG, where skill "making long posts" almost necessary.

Well, standart advice - be sure to read FAQ's and some profiles in "Character library" before making your own, so you won't make any stupid mistakes))

And of course - join EA - "your only chance to get free flamethrower!".

woah!!! Longest intro... and we have winaah here. Longest Intro to date.

Anyway... very enthusiastic intro... might say a very funny adventure in finding this site... Good for you

I highly doubt that... but I will gladly take that weapon in-case the offer is turned down...which of course... I hope not 

And we care about flamethrowers... why? *Pulls out High Explosive*

Oh, um, right. Welcome and all that. Don't worry about the ranting. It's certainly preferable to nothing at all. And dangnab, I would've killed for that class schedule back when I was in high school. Design and Technology and Software Design and Development? Curse you, Red Baron!!

And yes, sleep is good.

Again, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Uh..I have a question.....about that flamethrower thing....Is that about a game?? Well I'm just new here and I'm still trying to understand this forum.Its a little bit complicated but not bad though.Most likely, the people here seems old, I guess I'm the only one new around here.But that doesn't matter at all since I'm going to be logging here everyday(if I have money to play though...I play in a shop).Well, that's all for the question I guess(and introduction too).

Well, standart advice - be sure to read FAQ's and some profiles in "Character library" before making your own, so you won't make any stupid mistakes))

I already have a profile up (it's in progress though)

XP I'll be joining Orb no matter how underhanded or flamethrowerless it is

Don't worry also about the cold admins, we don't have admins like those here, hehe...

well so far so good Valiant's been really nice

ummm currently finishing my high school *collapses under stress* argh... a year and a term to go and I'm outta this safe zone! Don't know whether I should take it as relief or regret. Anyway I guess onto my subjects is the most logical step. I'm taking English (compulsory), 3U math, Continuer's Japanese, Software Design and Development, Society and Culture (humanities) and Design & Technology. I was going to take a Games Development or Digital Motions course but it would have required me to make no mistakes in my year 11 subject selections and extensive travel costs *sigh* It's still too early for me to make decisions.

Welcome But I just can't shake this funny feeling you're from Australia, and probably NSW O_O Especially when you say 3Unit maths (although I don't know anyone in my 3 unit class that RP's online. Then again, no one at school knows I RP )

yes I am in Australia NSW. My post in the "Where do you come from" thread explains how I ended up here  Taking 3U math and boy I'm seriously considering dropping it =___= I'm falling behind and I'm procrastinating too much.

No, not that I hate it but just that I can't manage my time to practice it so my marks don't do damn well at all and also the fact that 100% of the time I have away from school I get distracted to other stuff like this, dA, surfing the net, watching anime, procrastinating, vector Cagalli, drawing, and even playing monopoly with my youngest brother!

Same problem applies to my assignments and homework =___=;

p.s. ur avv's rly cute for one thing but the blurriness makes me dizzy o___o;; LOL

yea I know.. I'm going to fix that up as soon as I have time to I'd made it for dA and Minitokyo (50 by 50). Had spent hours on getting it right first time around hmmm actually *runs opens graphics program.*

-----Half and hour later-----

done it should be all okay now tell me if you like this close up more or not

Hehe... Its good to have another ORBie, since some of them seem to be dropping like flies. Hope you'll be more active.

I will be as active as I can! (once I get around to finishing my profile and get accepted that is ) hmmm... I wonder if using 'kagari no tameni!' would be alright for my signature... also used in my email